What Forum Skin are you Using?

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
pVmdrEI.png

Hi all,

Some of you may remember our dark forum theme that we introduced back in 2011 it was called "Brave" and I am pleased to announce that beautiful skin is available again with same stunning design and some new options added. If you notice any glitches please let us now. It is our default forum skin as of January 25 but all other skins are also available and you can switch to the one that suits you best by going to the bottom of this page and clicking on the "Style Chooser".

Also tell us what is your favourite CDG skin and take part in our poll.

When I am in "Brave" mode, my profile page loses the tool bar that has: All, alexonedeath, Friends, Subscriptions, Photos. If I want to go to Subscriptions (which I always do), I can still get there from Settings or Quick Links, but I prefer the way it is presented on my profile page with "Into Dark". I don't know if that's a glitch, or if it's a problem with my computer.

Last edited:
This bar was removed from the Brave skin.

We decided to restore these options in profile fields thanks to all members who sent feedback, it's appreciated and helps make the site function better.

YAY...thank you for restoring that one tool bar! Now I will stay in Brave mode and see how I like it.

Back