Young guy trying to take selfie on rail tracks gets hit by train in India [VIDEO]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Miraculously dude survivied the impact as in hospital according to India news websites.

Very very cute chap indeed. But he obviously do not know how to use a brain -poor thing.

Indian Railway run by Ministry of Railways is transporting more passengers than the earths whole population every year or 22 million passengers per day. IR is the eight biggest employer in the whole world. They have more than 11000 locomotives powered by diesel, electricity and steam. They own several coach and locomotive -production facilities.

Do not fuck with them if You are wise. :grin:

looks like it hit his hand. The momentum would have spun him around and then injuring his head somehow. He was lucky. A direct hit by the train to the head he would have not survived.

It just makes me angry at him for being so stupid. He is old enough to know better. I wonder if he has the sense to be embarrassed now. I saw a video of a person being hit by a train, and the body appeared to explode. It's no wonder trains are so popular with the suicidal in Russia. They are nearly as foolproof as guns. Old bearkill, those details about the rail industry in India are impressive.

OMG, that video is HORRIFYING! You would never ever in a million years guess that he could have survived it.

Last edited:
Survival of the fittest is not imaginary. They should castrate him before he tries to propagate his stupid gene pool.

Back