Angel lust...forever...?

That's impressive! I guess that's why hanging is so much more popular than burning at the stake!

It's a very big boner, especially for an 18th century male. Back in those days, most people were smaller all over. Is it still solid enough to use as a dildo?

i want to suck on it, then grind it into dust and mix it into my cereal.................

It's a very big boner, especially for an 18th century male. Back in those days, most people were smaller all over. Is it still solid enough to use as a dildo?

I have read that penis size has nothing to do with overall body size. A small lad can have a big dick and a big man can have a small dick. Some people say that i have a big dick (my Mother) but compared to may overall body size, 6' 4" and very broad over all and barrel chested, my penis looks relatively small almost inadequate i would say.

But if You cut it of it would look more impressive.

I have read that penis size has nothing to do with overall body size. A small lad can have a big dick and a big man can have a small dick. Some people say that i have a big dick (my Mother) but compared to may overall body size, 6' 4" and very broad over all and barrel chested, my penis looks relatively small almost inadequate i would say.

I guess I must have known that penis size does not always correlate with body size, since my ideal guy is short and lightweight, with a gigantic dick. I am horrified to hear that your MOTHER commented on the size of your penis! :O How embarrassing that must be.

We all have our very own personal reason for deciding to become homosexuals. :grin:

"I still see the boobs, I see boobs all the time. Make it stop. Make the boobs go away. I don't want to see them anymore. How do I become homo? How can I stop seeing boobs?"
Iraq War Veterinary with CVPM

Last edited:
We all have our very own personal reason for deciding to become homosexuals. :grin:

"I still see the boobs, I see boobs all the time. Make it stop. Make the boobs go away. I don't want to see them anymore. How do I become homo? How can I stop seeing boobs?"
Iraq War Veterinary with CVPM

HAHA...the man in my signature doesn't realize how lucky he is to be seeing bombs! However, even hallucinations of boobs, boobs and more boobs would not be sufficient to permit anyone to DECIDE to be gay. You can't decide such a thing, old bearkill. Homosexuality is by God's invitation only. Okay, you've been waiting for me to ask: What does CVPM stand for?

Hello Alex!

I glad that You liked my little banter, i can not help being a clown.

CVPM= Certified Veterinary Practice Manager.

PTSD we all Know what it is but have You heard about PPSD Post Penetrative Stress Disorder it is a common affliction amongst us homos here in Stockholm.

CVPM= Certified Veterinary Practice Manager.

PTSD we all Know what it is but have You heard about PPSD Post Penetrative Stress Disorder it is a common affliction amongst us homos here in Stockholm.

CVPM is a fancy title for someone who is not the animal doctor, right? A CVPM must be like the office manager at the veterinary clinic.

I have never heard of PPSD, and I imagine that is because you are clowning again. :p I can understand the concept, though, because being penetrated by a very large dick would be stressful.

Your mother? Da fuq...?

Back