Man fatally stabbed by friend in a drunken brawl in Russia

The cabinets, walls and floor are all ugly. Why would someone choose these shades of baby-shit for the entire kitchen. I think the two guys might have had a fight to the finish over interior decor.

The cabinets, walls and floor are all ugly. Why would someone choose these shades of baby-shit for the entire kitchen. I think the two guys might have had a fight to the finish over interior decor.

I guess You meant to say -inferior decor. :grin:

Everything in this kitchen looks Swedish; the appliancies, the floor, the sink, even the plumbing and the man himself but especially the knife wound...

the dude wasn't that bad looking

would feel bad for the friend because once he realizes what he has done...he is going to have to live with killing his friend for the rest of his life

You know, I have serious doubts about whether the killer was ever really the victim's friend. A true friend, whether drunk or sober, arguing or not, isn't going to stab you. Also, if that kitchen is in Sweden, then it shouldn't be "inferior decor". Aren't the Swedes known for design excellence?

No chance ! Right into the heart :muahha: Thake care your friends when U are drunk !! ^^

Back