Intensive hanging after swimming

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
I went to the sports centre to swim with my teammates (we are fencers). After jumping into the water, one of us came up with an idea of competition. There were 6 of us, so we were divided into 2 teams with each 3. Unluckily my team lost. So we deserved hanging punishment as promised beforehand.

Our "execution" would take place in a shower cell in the changing room. But not immediately after jumping out of the swimming pool. We had to wait until our heart rate recovered to almost to heart rate at rest. After about 10 minutes, my heart monitor showed my heart rate was 53 bpm. Mikka and Johnny, both were in my team, got theirs 45 bpm and 55 bpm. So the rival guys announced that the execution should start now. And Tom who was in our rival team got out his climbing ropes from his backpack in the locker then led us to the shower cell.

There was a thick beam above the tap, which was a good place to tie the hanging noose. The cell was really small; it was a square with 1.5m sides. But all of us three would be punished in it. The rival guys told us this hanging would not be a total suspension as before; instead, the would make us standing on our tip-toes to enjoy suffocation. And each of us was going to be hung three times!

Mikka said it could be much easier than suspension type he experienced before; that one was much more painful than standing on tip toes. To check whether we were painful or not, the guy in the rival group called Lars got an idea: he torn 3 pieces of tissue from the bathroom and rubbed them into spheres, inserting them into our right armpits before tying up our hands on the back by ropes. "Let's smell the tissue balls after releasing your guys down then decide whether you feel painful or not." Then, they pulled up the noose and we were all standing on our tiptoes.

It was really different from being hung by kicking away the stool. For full suspension, I can lose my consciousness suddenly and there was no pain at all until I am lay down onto the ground. But this time, I entirely enjoyed the excitement of suffocation. About one minute later, I had a feeling of having sex; from the mirror, I could see my penis had already half opened my boxers. Soon I was ko.

After recovering from the unconsciousness, we were hung again. This time, immediately after hearing Tom shouted "1 minutes!", I fainted. And I spent longer time waking up from unconsciousness. For the last, I was ko immediately after my hangman tightened the noose.

When I woke up, we were lying on the ground straight one by one with out hands placed above our heads. Tom was taking pictures for our "corpse" after execution. And our boxers were all removed because there were full of our semen so the rival guys thought we had to open our genital areas to dry them. He told us that the balls inside our right armpits were all entirely soaked. Our heartbeats during execution all exceeded 130 bpm.

Back