I wonder which came first, his being naked or being dead. I'm going to guess it was naked first, then dead: kidnapped, stripped, raped repeatedly by a group of men and finally murdered and thrown out of a vehicle when the villains were done with his body. Someone needs to inspect his bung chute for evidence of stretching, tearing and deposited fuck sauce.

wonderful I can not imagine how he stopped there just to imagine me sucking his body and his soft, wrinkled soles of the feet

I wonder which came first, his being naked or being dead. I'm going to guess it was naked first, then dead: kidnapped, stripped, raped repeatedly by a group of men and finally murdered and thrown out of a vehicle when the villains were done with his body. Someone needs to inspect his bung chute for evidence of stretching, tearing and deposited fuck sauce.

You are always just thinking about pleasures... :thinking:

beautiful guy but in a rotten area - yes, probably thrown out of a car but then his leg would not be up like that if he were dead - it would have flopped. Is that blood on his chest?

Back