Military Inspection

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!

Now just what the hell kind of army is this? They don't instill much confidence if this is what they get up to while on active duty. I think I will need to interrogate the third soldier from the right. He looks like he's in charge.

British military are they? Well then, they are sure to know Prince Harry! I saw that scandalous photo of Harry licking the nipple of one of his service buddies.

Now just what the hell kind of army is this? They don't instill much confidence if this is what they get up to while on active duty. I think I will need to interrogate the third soldier from the right. He looks like he's in charge.

I love those uniforms! Cheap and handy (no clumsy bustle with ill-fillting garments), and with an intimidating view of their natural weapons.
They'd surely deminish my willingness to resist them.

I do wonder how you can tell their rank (probably dick length or ball weight, is that why you think the third from the right is in charge?)

Thanks for loading my image attachment into pixhost, whoever you are. :D

Maybe this photography was taken just after His Royal Highness left...

I know how to find out! If Harry had just left when this photo was taken, then a closer inspection of the image should reveal 14 nipples shiny wet with the Prince's saliva. He's a maniac for dude nipples, and is powerless to keep his tongue off them.

Back