A New Necro Buddy II

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys

A few weeks ago, I posted the script of a necro scene icarus19 and I did in late October. I am adding a link to it for those of you who haven’t read it.

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/57657-A-New-Necro-Buddy

We have come up with a second script for a new session we are planning. We decided to share this script too. Please feel free to make suggestions if you like.

Icarus19 & New Yorker, Part II

Setting

Room 706 of a cheap hotel in Long Island City, NY. This is the same room we played the first time.

Scenario

• We will continue from where we left off. I will return to the room and will find Icarus19 who has somehow survived my attempt on his life. He doesn’t remember what happened and is very confused.

SCRIPT

• I will check in to the hotel first at check-in time. I will figure out a way for you to get the room’s keycard. You will text me when you are in the area so that I can leave the room; it will be around 6pm. Once I leave the hotel, you will then enter the room to prepare by getting into the shower in the same position I left you in before.
• At some point you will wake up, groggy and sleepy, uncertain of where you are or what has happened.
• At some point around 7pm, I will enter the room, expecting to find your cooling body in the shower. However, you will have awakened by this time. you may be naked in the bathroom, you may be semi-clothed on the bed, or you may be fully dressed on the couch in the living room. Whichever way, I will be completely surprised that you have miraculously recovered.
• Though I will be surprised and nervous upon entering the room and finding you alive, you will great me warmly and friendly, just as you always do. It will soon become clear by what you say that you believe everything that happened earlier was a dream and that you do not think I pose any real threat to you. Your mind will be hazy, and you will remember some parts of the night but not others. You will tell me that you believe you must have eaten some “magic mushrooms” after getting dressed for your run and that they are what produced all of your crazy dreams and hallucinations. You will think that you somehow passed out in the shower before leaving for your run.
• You will mention that you remember me rubbing and licking your chest in the dream. You will also mention that the hair follicles on your chest are very sore. However, You will be completely oblivious that the two things are linked in any way. You’ll also reach up the front of your shirt to rub your chest, exposing a bit of skin.
• As we talk, I will become more and more calm; and because you think the entire episode was a fantastic dream, I decide to let you live. Around this point, I will remove my shoes. When I do so, you notice that I am wearing your white running socks that I took from our last time together. you will question why this is and I will need to quickly come up with an excuse.
• Eventually feeling hungry, I will suggest that we go and get dinner somewhere in the area before it gets any later.
• Since you will still be feeling groggy, you will suggest that you go for a quick run before dinner so that you can clear your head. You will not remember going for a run earlier and want to get one in before we eat. I agree and you go to the bedroom to change into a new pair of tights and top, since your others are still wet from earlier. (you will have brought three changes of clothes, which will all be in the small bag you had last time.)
• When you are changing, you’ll look for the money in your old tights and realize it’s gone (your share of the hotel that I took from your dead body last time). You will ask me if I’ve seen your cash anywhere.
• I will follow you into the bedroom and watch you as you change. You will ask why I am there since you normally don’t like me seeing you naked, but your arguments will be weak and ineffectual. You really just want to get dressed and leave to clear you head.
• While you are changing, you will casually ask me about the letter that we dropped off at the Post Office before leaving Chicago. This casual comment will remind me of the confession letter that is already on its way to the NYPD and I will realize that I cannot possibly let me live. I can say that I was sending a letter to a friend or family member that I haven’t seen in a long time, or I can come up with some other excuse (When icarus19 and I were planning our first session, I wrote a confession letter that I would have sent the NYPD before killing him).
• You will finish dressing and go to the bathroom before I have a chance to decide how to subdue you and finish you off.
• When you leave the bathroom, a minute or two later, I will be nowhere in sight. You will go to the hallway mirror to check yourself one more time, looking closely at your eyes to see if they are bloodshot.
• You will say my name, asking where I am, and at that moment I will creep out of the bedroom and strangle you from behind. You will still be in front of the mirror and we will watch each other as you slowly slide into unconsciousness. You are still fairly drained from earlier, so you are not able to put up too much of a fight.
• After you pass out, I am free again to use you as I see fit (within the limits agreed upon). You are a corpse once again (or at least until your death-resistant body wakes up one more time!).
• No soft exploration is necessary this time. I’ll just give in immediately and start enjoying your corpse however I want. I might just suck your cock right after I kill you the first time so you will have to hold it the rest of our session.
• From time to time you will wake up and will be strangled again, just as before.
• I will pose your body in variety of ways, such as spread-eagle, propped up against a wall and under a white sheet as though we were in a morgue.
• Like last time, I will take photos of your corpse in many different positions.
• During one of the strangulation scenes, I will put you in a headlock with my arm to strangle you and I will reach down with my other hand and grope your cock.
• I have the freedom to explore every inch of your beautiful corpse. I can touch anywhere I want and manipulate your body however I wish. There will be a lot of touching and licking on your upper-body area. Your feet will be played with, sucked and kissed extensively.
• I will definitely touch and rub your cock.
• When I feel like I am ready to finish you off for good, I will drag your corpse by your feet into the bedroom and cuddle with you on the bed.
• While cuddling, you will try to make sure I am able to strangle you from below, so that you die on top of me.
• At some point, I will ask your unconscious body if you want to watch TV; I will use your hand to control the remote. This is your cue that this is the final scene.
• You will slowly awake. I will calmly watch as you get off the bed and crawl towards the living room. I will follow you and may even put my foot on top of your ass to stop you and taunt you. When you reach the mirror in the living room, you will lean back against the wall right in front of it, exhausted and spent. I come up behind you and strangle you as we both watch in the mirror again.
• As you die, your eyes will roll up into my head and your tongue may stick out.
• Instead of letting go, I will spend about a minute strangling you after you have passed out.
• You will keep your eyes open much more frequently than in the past.
• I will drag your corpse back to the living room, splay your limbs wide in a spread-eagle position and remove your shirt. Staring at your dead body and looking into your vacant blue eyes, I will cum all over your chest.
• When I am done, I will clean you off and put your shirt back on. I may even put your jacket back on to keep you warm while I am away. I will then leave the room and get some dinner.
• Before leaving, I will take a picture of your corpse on the floor so that you know what position I left you in.
• About 15-20 minutes later, I will return with some food (I will text you when I am on my way back so that you have enough time to stretch and relax). After pulling up your shirt, I will eat some of it off of your torso, and then clean it when done. I may even return with a strawberry donut and eat it off of your hard, dead cock.
• When I have played with your corpse for a bit longer, I will make it cum one final time.
• I will then drag your corpse into the bathroom. Once there, I will say something like “It’s time for your last bath”. This is your cue to awaken.
• After you revive, you will slowly start to crawl away. Surprised, I will be standing and will see your wet tights hanging from the shower rod. In what I see as a fitting way to finish you off for good, I grab the tights and wrap them around your throat. Straddling your back, I choke you with your own tights (which you will have turned inside out to cover the zippers) as you ask for me to stop.
• Though you get weaker and weaker, you will simply refuse to die and I get angrier and angrier. After a couple minutes of this, I will give up and toss the tights to the side, deciding to finish you off in a more definitive way. I will hoist your incredibly weak and somewhat brain-damaged body up and on the edge of the tub so that your head is facing into the bottom of the basin. You will try to resist, but I will hold you in place.
• Pulling out a (plastic) knife from my back pocket and gripping your hair with my hand to yank back my head, I will then slice your throat.
• I will start by slipping the knife deep into your throat and then slowly moving it to the left, making multiple cuts, almost as though I were cutting through meat. You will gurgle as blood fills your throat and your legs and body will spasm violently.
• I will grab my phone and video your corpse as it continues to spasm and your blood drains into the tub. Your body will continue to spasm for quite some time, refusing to give up its life. I may cum on your body as it squirms and writhes in this position.
• Once I feel like your blood has sufficiently drained and your body finally lies still, I will position your corpse into the tub and take a shower. If I haven’t done so earlier, I may cum again while in the shower as I look at your dead, drained corpse.
• During the shower, I decide to utterly ruin your corpse even further so that no one else will enjoy it after I leave. I will again grab the knife, lift up your shirt and stab you right under your navel and drag the knife up all the way to your slit neck, gutting you like a pig.
• When finished, I will get ready to depart. But before I leave, I will return to the bathroom and place your white running socks back onto your wet, dead feet as a final farewell. I will then leave the room.
• Our session is now over. you can stay in the room as long as you like. You will let me know when you have left so I can go back to the room, get my stuff and check out.

** Don’t forget our communication system. If you need to stop immediately, our safety word is SAFETY. If you don’t feel comfortable or want to tell me something, twitch violently and I will leave the room and you can text me. If I need to stop, I will place your phone in your hand and leave the room.

Icarus19 and I already have some ideas for scrip III and IV but it may be awhile before we get to work on those.

Last edited:
I hope you guys like our scene! Feel free to leave any suggestions. Both New Yorker and I are super excited to play this one out.

So did you guys meet? How did it go? Would love to hear the perspective from both of you? Any masked pictures of the dead meat puppet would be super hot.

Hey givesgoodchat

Although there were a few small setbacks such as the room not having a mirror, Icarus19 and I had a wonderful time together. I felt very at ease with him and was able to explore his corpse thoroughly. It really felt like I owned a corpse for the 3 hours we were together. Although I cannot speak for Icarus19, his feedback afterward was very positive. I will always be very grateful to him for allowing me to experience my necro side and also for allowing me to introduce him to the necro world. We got along great and I even consider him a necro buddy.

You may want to check my posts from time to time. Icarus19 was my fifth victim and I already have candidates to become my sixth victim. As a matter of fact, it is likely that by my birthday in July, I will have gone from five victims to eight. Depending on my schedule, I may also have an encore with my third victim who is now a huge friend of mine.

Last edited:
Back