Man's Energy Drink Addiction Led To His Suicide

Justin looks much too sensible to have gotten himself into such a bind. It's hard to imagine that caffeine can do so much harm, but apparently 1600 mg. per day was more than his body could handle. However, what we do NOT need in response to his death is to ban energy drinks. How can they possibly think of such a thing when marijuana is just beginning to be legalized. It would make no sense. Any way, I like my stimulants!

Caffeine is a highly addictive drug, more so than many so called "heavy drugs" but due to it's usually harmless side effect it is not seemed as dangerous.

Balzac is one of the alleged victims of rampant coffee consumption, he is supposed to have died after 100 cupss a day in august 1850. Der Alter Fritz (Friedrich II) was also an passionate coffee drinker, king of Prussia and by the people well beloved homo. He wanted his coffee really strong, perhaps to compensate for his lack of real manhood (evil grin), so he added black pepper to his brew.

25 cups of coffee over the time on hour is supposed to be a lethal dose. (Maybe by drowning i think.)

Drowning sounds about right. I don't think I could drink 25 cups of coffee in one hour even if I wanted to. I still like to have coffee in the morning to start my engines. That works, and I always know if I've skipped my coffee because I will develop a headache. I suppose that's a kind of withdrawal symptom. I used to take LOADS of ephedrine, and that stuff was great. It acted as an antidepressant and euphoric for me. Then, some goddamn do-gooders got all hysterical because a few people who'd been taking ephedrine dropped dead. So now I can no longer find any online U.S. drug store that sells it (it used to be as easy to purchase as No-Doz), and to buy it in the brick-and-mortar drug stores requires that I talk to the pharmacist...fuck that. It became too much of a hassle, and thus ephedrine became just a happy memory.

Back