Russian Soldiers

Very burly and manly.

The thing about Russian soldiers is they are SO bulky.
U S soldiers are fit, too, but much more trim and nimble.

Agile and limber,
its quickness of manly body vs lumbering hulks.

The soldier in the center is TOO hulky-bulky. That sort of physical development looks cartoonish. It's appropriate only for bodybuilding competitions. I'll bet the soldiers on either side of him are actually the fitter and stronger. They are certainly more attractive.

The soldier in the center is TOO hulky-bulky. That sort of physical development looks cartoonish. It's appropriate only for bodybuilding competitions. I'll bet the soldiers on either side of him are actually the fitter and stronger. They are certainly more attractive.

I agree!
:yes::yes::yes:

The lithe muscular body is so much more efficient than a bulky one. And cheaper to feed and clothe.

great looking dudes...I would love to have their passed out bodies at my finger tips :)

The third guy on the right is the cutest one for me, he has the kind of face I love, he is attractive, cute, sexy and much more. He unites all features I adore on a guy...
moreover he is the typical beautiful Slavonian kind of man, he could certainly also be a Bulgarian whom I sincerely count among the most attractive men in the world...:teddybear::heart love::totally hot::load::super happy:

You imagine what happened in Afghanistan when cute Russians soldiers was taken prisoners by Muhaidines?

Very burly and manly.

The thing about Russian soldiers is they are SO bulky.
U S soldiers are fit, too, but much more trim and nimble.

Agile and limber,
its quickness of manly body vs lumbering hulks.

That is the reason the Special Police in Iran are women.

Iranian-Female-Police1.jpg

But the guy in the middle has enough meat on him to keep you fed for a long time and I am just gagging to pluck out his heart

I don't want women in the military, or in the police force, or as first responders. I want them to be stay-at-home Moms or nuns.

Back