Snuff chat

Redmonmon

Forum Newcomer
I typically take the role of victims in most scenes that I play. But I an interested in just talking about gets your rocks off.

Shoot me a message on wickr : redmonmon

Too bad it’s just chat, been thinking about what someone could do to a really nice victim

I fantasize being executed naked with another or others. May not be your thing? If it is, maybe we can have some fun. I do have Skype and yahoo.

I want to be executed with other volunteers during a snuff party. all morning and afternoon the condemned are available to be raped or tortured even privately in cells. In the evening the condemned are whipped and tied on the cross in the hall of the party. During the night the condemned fell from the crosses one at a time. the naked convict is led to the scaffold. A participant of the public pay and can use the condemned for the last time for sex. The condemned can now choose how to be executed: hanged, beheaded, impaled, crucified with nails.
now the executioners execute the sentence.

the condemned to the cross is the first. The cross is lying on the ground. the condemned man lies down on the cross, spreads his arms. The executioner binds the victim to be immobile on the cross. a participant of the public pay and can insert the victim's cock into his ass and enjoy the last sex of the condemned. the executioner begins to insert the large nails into the victim's wrists, then puts the nails into the caviglieai sides of the vertical pole of the cross. the victim is freed from the ropes. the executioner talks to the victim, he asks how he feels. "you are ready, now you will be lifted upright, all your weight is on the nails in your bones, it will hurt every breath until your death ... because you will die on this cross this night ... are you ready?"
the cross is erected. the condaned screams. The agony begins
Participants can touch the crucifix, lick wounds and blood, get on a chair and kiss the victim, all night long

the condnnato to the pole is the second. The condemned man lies down on the pvimento, four people tie wrists and stringed cord and stretch the convict's arms and knees. the executioner talks to the victim, he asks how he feels. "Are you ready?" I will now insert the post into your body, you may die before being lifted up on the post, if you die immediately I will continue the same and your body will be shown on the post If you survive you will suffice many hours ... are you ready? "
The executioner inserts the pole with a large hammer into the body of the condemned man. The tip comes out behind the scapula. the executioner nails a piece of wood on the rod under the condemned man's head, because he does not slip and his feet do not touch the ground.
The sentence

Too bad it’s just chat, been thinking about what someone could do to a really nice victim

Doesn't hurt to let us know exactly how badly you want a victim and how you'd prepare them.
I have sent you messages a couple of times on wickr but you don’t respond

I had factory reset my device a while back. Regardless, I apologise. I'll give you a poke.

I fantasize being executed naked with another or others. May not be your thing? If it is, maybe we can have some fun. I do have Skype and yahoo.

Of course it's my thing. Most scenes with me being a victim get me super excited. Sadly, I don't use Skype or Yahoo though.

Back