Old Sick Sad News Concerning Bullied Young Gay Males

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
This is from an article, On Loving Queer Kids, by Richard Kim that appeared in the November 2010 issue of The Nation. The boys are long dead, but I feel just as bad for them (and angry at the bullies) as if it happened yesterday:

'...Billy Lucas, a 15-year-old from Indiana who hanged himself after repeatedly being called "a fag" by his classmates...'

'...Asher Brown, a 13-year-old Texan who shot himself after his fellow students performed "mock gay acts" on him during gym class...'

'...13-year-old Seth Walsh from California, who hanged himself from a tree in his backyard after being teased for years for being gay.'

All three boys killed themselves during one two-month period in 2010. :[

I do not comment those specific cases above.

I think bullying can be considered an natural process to keep a society functioning by expel individuals that do not fit in. I am talking about individuals that in different ways are breaking the rules and morals. I myself as an example do not fit in the democratic society, i always tries to find authoritative personalities to guide me or in case i can not find one i try to been an authoritative leader my self.

I also have a very flamboyant, narchistic and childish behaveuor. I talk loud and laughs louder. I hate to compete with other people unless the competition is about power and prestige. I am easily hurt and very hard to come to terms with and correct.

I am fat and sloppy. I do not take responsibility for my own person. I live on welfare and do not work.

In short i am a difficuolt person who places my own interests above the interest of the society.

As a child this my behaveuor and personality problem made me a target of intense bullying and i am now starting to see it more and more as the result of my own antisocial personality.

I am now 53 years old and have never contributed to the society the least.

Now society is paying my sustenance by it's more and more meager resuorces. It is i had commited suicide, the sooner the better, society would have gotten rid of a paracitic and destructive member.

Bullying can sometimes be right i think.

Old bearkill, it sounds like you've suffered a great deal. I wish it hadn't been so, but that's life. Some people are blessed and others are cursed. For you to have made it this far can probably be attributed to the strengths you do have. Most people would have given up long ago. In my mind, nothing justifies bullying. You didn't deserve it any more than the boys mentioned above. If undesirable individuals need to be dealt with, then those in society who have taken it upon themselves to do the dirty work should grow some balls and just kill the poor souls. Don't torment them with bullying. Old bearkill, circumstances aren't likely to change much for you, but I hope you are able to enjoy moments of peace and pleasure now and then, enough to make hanging around worthwhile.

Thank You Alex! It is good of You to give me comfort.

Yes i suffered but it was my own fault, i should have altered my behaveour and conduct to fit the norms given by my society. I had a free choice and if i had started to accept the rules of my social context (sorry i do not managed to spell enviroment. Hi!) instead of opposing them i would not have suffered. I can not blame the society for fact that i am being antisocial.

I do not talk about the cases mentioned by You.

I am talking about antisocial individuals like my self who unvilling and unable to conform to an acceptable social conduct. In those cases i think bullying is the integrated individuals way of correcting or remove a problematic member of their society.

It might sounds hard but the social web must be protected and remember we always have the free will and free choice to correct our way of life.

Well...yes, old bearkill, I hear what you are saying, but there's as much (actually more) need for change on the part of the tormentors. You may have been a nonconforming member of the social web, but the bullies were not conforming to social norms either. Let THEM change THEIR ways.

Interesting, I know that bullying has resulted in many suicides, and many more twisted and damaged people wandering around. The thing is that I think that most people have been bullied, at some point while they grew up, including all of the "bullies", it seems to part of our society. Does this mean we should accept it? NO! There is a powerful sub-culture around bullying, and like the "rape" culture, it can, and should be, changed and eventually eliminated.

I know that bullying has played a part of my twisted existence. If any of you read my story "My Original Fire-Play BATS Experience"
https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/14740-Fireboot-s-Burning-Stories?p=212236&viewfull=1#post212236

You can see that was an extreme case of bullying, but the twist here, is I liked it! Part of me was, and is, disappointed that those boys didn't finish the job and burned me to death! The thing is that I was already obsessed with burning at the stake, and was sexually stimulated by the idea of BATS and other fiery forms of doom, so when those boys decided that I should be burnt at the stake, I was all for it. The humiliation of having those boys see me cum :load: both as they tortured me inside the tent, and then again against the stake as the small fire they had built licked my butt, :load: was extreme enough that I really wanted to die in the flames!

I never ratted those boys out because I thought I both deserved, and wanted, that horrific treatment. To this day nothing provides me the same sexual stimulation as the thought of myself tied naked to a stake and being burned alive! Also to this day, I've never cum :load: so often, or so hard, in such a short period! So have I accepted my fate? In a way, yes! I decided long ago that my fate was, and is, to be burned alive, or "Thrown Naked into the Fires of Hell", as Mother Superior said as she stepped my bare bum in front of a print of "Heaven and Hell". Hell was full of naked people writhing in the flames.

Fireboots

Last edited:
Fireboots, where the subject of bullying is concerned, I think we will need to relegate you to a special category all your own. :] Certainly, your experiences with bullying and your reactions to bullying are atypical, and bullies would not knowingly pick on someone like you. The emotion they least want to elicit from their victims is enjoyment. :p

Alex, They didn't get the reaction they thought they would get. They wanted horror, pain, and shame! Part of it worked, I was truly horrified, and humiliated. I thought I deserved to be burned to death! What they didn't count on, was my extreme sexual excitement at the idea of being burnt at the stake! Something that became radically stronger as the flames actually licked my buttocks, and I thought that I was actually going to burn at the stake! Another factor that they didn't realize was It was the fire, not the other naked boys, that aroused me. When i was standing naked warming up in front of the fire, I was envisioning myself actually getting burnt at the stake, and got a major erection. When those boys decided that I needed to be burned, I was totally excited!

The thing here is that I have seriously contemplated suicide by burning ever since. Part of of me did, and does, think that I need to be burned to death!

Part of of me did, and does, think that I need to be burned to death!

Forgive me for contradicting you, but you do not NEED to be burned to death. You only WANT to be. There is a difference. You know, if all victims were like you, bullying would die out altogether, for ceasing to be any fun for the bullies. :D Anyway, I think the bullies in your BATS experience were all closet homos. Straight boys wouldn't be dancing naked together around a fire.

Forgive me for contradicting you, but you do not NEED to be burned to death. You only WANT to be. There is a difference. You know, if all victims were like you, bullying would die out altogether, for ceasing to be any fun for the bullies. :D Anyway, I think the bullies in your BATS experience were all closet homos. Straight boys wouldn't be dancing naked together around a fire.

Alex, I also think that at least some of the boys were closet homos, I know in fact that some came out of the closet in adult life, but not all of them. This event was in the seventies, skinny-dipping was a standard part of boys summer, camps, and for that matter girls summer camps, as was warming up in front of a big campfire still naked. It was just casual fun. The boys that were closet homos were the ones I saw masturbating while I was tied to the stake and the fire lit!

Another thing here, was after the fact I realized that they had no intention of burning me to death, or even doing significant damage, the fire was very small, and they hadn't gathered that much wood. In fact the only way they could have killed me was to pour camp-fuel over me. What they wanted was to terrify me, but at least some of them wanted to see if I would get aroused, and yes, cum, if they started to burn me. They were successful! They also wanted to punish me they way we were taught in Catholic School, with fire!

Initially I wasn't an easy target, they beat me and it took several boys, all at least a few years older than me, to drag me into the tent and tie me up. I did some damage to a few of them, actually more visible damage than was done to me, a few had black eyes and cut lips. I only had some minor burns, reddening and blisters. When they told me that they were going to burn me at the stake, they were ready for a fight, and I was tied up! I totally freaked them when I told them that I thought I should be burnt, and walked willingly to the stake. That took away a lot of their power.

The thing with bullies, is if you take a "Whatever" attitude with them, they do lose their power. It's the same with blackmailers who threaten to "Out You" with some images they found on the web, and you say "Go Ahead", they have no power, and you have all kinds of legal avenues to get them.

On a connected topic, there are a lot of people who are "masochists", who like me, take a horrible, humiliating, often painful, situation, and turn it into sexual gratification. That is in fact the definition of "masochist". It is a defence method. Bullied people often become masochistic, as they think they deserve the punishment. I totally fit in this category, in a very specific, and twisted way. This is where the "Want" and "Need" become twisted. Part of me does think that I deserve to be put to death by burning, and that gets twisted into the "Want" to burn at the stake.

Fortunately there is a much stronger "Want", which is I WANT to LIVE, not DIE, even if the thought of death by burning at the stake has an extremely powerful sexual pull on my psyche. My psyche is extremely twisted!

Fireboots

Back