Never seen anything like this

I'm sorry but there is nothing erotic to me about some person being hack up like that. And I bite you it was over something stupid. He acted like a savage(like it or not)

When I spent time in Nairobi doing research, I met men particularly from Somalia who had fled to Kenya with machete and they all wanted to show me their wounds which I could not understand.

definitely brutal...I can't believe he wasn't done after the first blow to his throat he was still fighting after that

takes time to bleed out. the brain has blood supply from the vertebral arteries in the spine. if the larger carotid arteries are cut, the vertebral arteries can feed the brain. when his throat filled with blood he started to choke, so he rolled on his side to breathe. he took a long time to die.

When they start cut his throat, I'm off, not interesting anymore. Why can't they be more creative. Not just hack and slash and dead. Where is the satisfaction in that?

When they start cut his throat, I'm off, not interesting anymore. Why can't they be more creative. Not just hack and slash and dead. Where is the satisfaction in that?

You’re right. They just hack and slash and dead. All they are interested in is revenge on an enemy cartel. And showing their enemy how vicious they are. (I must say I always cum at the gush out of his throat. I think that's hot. Plus the sweet beauty of the victim.)

But we are interested in the eroticism of death. We would do it more slowly and more creatively. More erotically. Maybe someday we’ll see a video from a gay cartel that is interested in style and eroticism, and who will get boners as they slice.

P.S. Your avatar is exceptionally erotic.

Last edited:
Blood and gore turns me off big time.

But blood and gore turns me on big time. Blood and gore is the essence of my eroticism. Especially if the blood and gore spews out of a young, attractive man. i've just said "blood and gore" three times. The words themselves make me hard. Paired with visuals, my cock erupts, drowning my keyboard in thick jizz.

Back