my first murder

m.dardar

Forum Regular
I'm going to tell you about the murder I committed 5 years ago I was never arrested. I have invited my boyfriend home he was 25 years old he was handsome as a god I tied him to bed with handcuffs his hands and his handsome feet I kissed him everywhere and I gave him a blowjob but I did not stop there. he saw that I was starting to be violent with his body and he asked me to detach him so I gagged it and put the loud music so the neighbors would not hear his complaints. I started to burn the underfoot with a lighter. The poor moaned like crazy but the more he shouted the more he excited me! after slowly torturing him for several minutes I took off his gag and I started to choke him before he screamed his face quickly turned red! he looked at me with eyes that begged me to stop but I continue to strangle he was struggling but as he was attached I saw his beautiful feet moving in all directions! I had to strangle him for 2 or 3 minutes he stopped moving and he began to convulse as if he had an epileptic seizure but I still did not lose his neck he started to do noise bizard and he a little vomited before pissing himself
then, finally, he remained motionless, his eyes wide open, and his swollen tongue came out of his mouth! I put my hand on his chest to see if his heart was still beating but no! after I detach and I sodomized for half an hour I play with sis feet and his body for a moment! After realizing what I did I panicked so I put it in my bathtub and I cut his arms his legs and his head I packed everything in plastic bags and took it down to the trunk of the car and traveled 500 kilometers before burying it in a forest! This is the only death I committed and it was really exciting I was never bothered by the police and I washed my apartment thoroughly here is the whole story so in your opinion I lie or I say the truth ? You be the judge

It's him his name was Julien This is the only picture I have of him I loved to see him suffer and die slowly his feet were beautiful and when I burned them with my cigarette and the lighter he screamed like a whore. Poor man he saw his death happened when he was choked in his vomit

did you fuck his lifeless body through the ass? What did it feel a dead man's ass hole, anything diffrente?

dang he's super hot...too bad you don't have pictures of his amazing feet that you keep referring to

Back