Knife lover

Ribbons66

Blades, whips, bondage...
I love the feeling of a sharp and pointy blade traveling up and down my torso, between the base of my neck and my waste line. Give me a male or female sadist who would stroke me with one hand and cut & scrape me bloody with the other. Also would liie to be bound gor this. Not into genital mutilation. Ideas?

Might have to suggest this to my boyfriend. This is hot.

Oh yeah!!

Might have to suggest this to my boyfriend. This is hot.
Yes, that would be awesome. And I totally know where your quote comes from: One of my favorite movie scenes. I imagine myself tied up and on my back as the blade slowly slices my belly open.

Love me some Freddie Krueger. :grin: I want to feel a knife against my throat. Just the feeling of the cold metal against my skin, digging into my wind pipe. I don't think being cut would be very pleasant for me, though! I think I'd enjoy being threatned with a knife much better.

Being 'threatened' can be repeated - being 'cut' might not be repeatable - all depends on how it is done -

IDK, I still think cuts would be best. Start out light with long scrapes and scratches and gradually work to a frenzy. Mmmm, gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

oh, Don't get me wrong - I love cuts - shallow ones that draw blood, to deep ones were the blood flows, like rivers. Not sure I want spraying / spurting blood - but, that might be cool - too.

opening the torso, putting a hand inside and touching the intestines would be awesome to experience - on both sides of the event -

I still think cuts would be best. Start out light with long scrapes and scratches and gradually work to a frenzy.

Once i see blood, I don't think I could stop once with scrapes and scratches. It would be like stopping after snorting only half a line.

I can agree with that - a line of blood from a scrape is just so mundane - yet, a stream of blood from a real cut is so erotic - I think I might shred the person's skin

a line of blood from a scrape is just so mundane - yet, a stream of blood from a real cut is so erotic

No blood is mundane, whether it seeps or streams, if it comes from a beautiful man. My mouth will lick a scratch, or lap a flow, or slurp a puddle. Man blood is pure eroticism.

Back