Remember him? My ultimate crush. Alive Pics + dead pics

Probably two girls were fighting over him and one of them pulled a gun to shoot the other, but hit the stud instead. Now neither bitch gets his big dick.

Sorry. The photo is not that cleqr because it was just a screenshot from my phone. Anyway, the video doesnt have a good resolution as well.

Instant wood!!! Awesome thread, this dude is really good-looking dead and alive
:number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one::number one:

I am really interested to know this stud's social media account, or at the very least his name. I can't gt enough of him!

Someone just couldn't resist pulling back his underwear for a look........

I remember watching this video before, I believe... but even if the video is low quality, we'd take it! <3
I miss this guy! Wow, so that's his alive pics :eek1: What a hunk.

Im wondering what's the need for exposing his crotch area. Is it necessary for the investigation or just to please the eye of the person doing it? ;)
Nice tool by the way.

I just fell in love.. so sad to see such a young beautiful male go to waste :(

Oh, dear god, I remember this punk. There's also some awesome video of this in the video section -- it's some crazy hot footage of this bitch being rolled, checked over, his pants pulled down. This boy makes me cum so hard.

Back