Trump on fire over book

Because he is scared that many might believe it is true and in his mind that diminishes his reputation .
And presumably all the lies will be substantiated if he tries suing for libel. A lose lose situation for him

Trump is a butt-ugly, unstable, total absolute
bat-shit crazy ASShole

:green puke::green puke::green puke::green puke::green puke:

The author claims to have hours and hours of tape to back up his quotes. Drumpf can not accept that any one can see him as he really is. He has used suits to quiet people ,amy times in the past but it did not work in this case. He has also been known to withdraw from such suits. I hope he does not in this case because it would mean we could actually hear some of the tapes. Some one suggested to me, we should expect to see the author dead soon - implying Trump would have him killed.

It's too difficult to defend Trump. So, instead, I will attack his former friend, Bannon (who is easily as disgusting) by sharing the following two comments...

a24.jpg

Representative for New York’s 2nd congressional district Peter King (R) stated: Steve Bannon “looks like some disheveled drunk who wandered on to the political stage”

Somebody else (unidentified) said: "Ever since I first saw Steve Bannon, I thought he looked like a drunken, homeless bum who sleeps on park benches, who probably has BO and Halitosis..."

Both are spot on!

But don't you think Trump often looks discheveled and the way he shakes and speaks makes him often appear drunk?

I don't like Trump's personal style (weird hair and orange pancake), but I haven't noticed his shaking and drunken speaking. He probably qualifies as being well-groomed, though he is wrongly groomed. I'll bet Trump spends an hour being worked on by hair and makeup people every morning. Bannon clearly doesn't spend any time on his grooming.

Back