Amazon Killer

optimus

Forum Regular
Attack to a command of special forces by a group of Amazons

On a cold night a commando of five soldiers of the special forces was patrolling a hostile and unknown territory, only tell some stories that in these territories inhabits a tribe of strong warriors and that they do not tolerate the presence of men in their territories and that in case of finding intruders are implacable with them and that is what they will show us ... .. Let's describe our warriors a little each one of them has a small leather suit covering his breasts and his crotch back on his back a sword and in his leg a hunting knife, agile and stealthy despite their size and muscular strength capable of eliminating with their own hands whatever they consider their enemy and know very well the weak points when attacking, do not like to quickly eliminate their prey, enjoy of torture and the more arrogant they are the more they enjoy.

As for our select group of special forces, they are trained in all combat techniques without and with weapons, camouflage and ambush techniques, armed with a rifle, individual pistols, grenades and combat knives, their uniforms camouflaged olive green with boots of black and bright combat, their berets, a vest for the ammunition, their strong and well-trained bodies, their faces of young people no more than 25 years old .... Ready for action ... but nothing they know will be useful against these warriors ...

Soon the next

Part Two

These Amazons have already located our commands ... They are men and they are in our territory we will not have any consideration with them and each one of the group promised to do it .... At this time the soldiers had already separated leaving two patrolling towards the forest, the other two upstream and the last one would stay in a clearing in the nearby forest, they did not realize they are being followed very closely, despite not being a traditional weapon for them they were additional armed with a bow with arrows.

The first two soldiers who were going to the forest were already being followed closely when they stopped for a moment as they needed to empty their vegijas, our commandos approached a bush and unbuttoned their camouflaged pants and lowering their boxers enough to expose their penises ... but in this bush were our warriors and I was not going to spoil this great opportunity. In an accurate movement our Amazons took their hunting knives and in one fell swoop they cut both penises, a great stream of blood came out of their bodies and a moan of pain from their lips, ahhhhh my penis exclaimed as they slowly felt as their bodies weakened and seeing that they were two women his executioners could not believe it. Quickly the warriors took them by their necks and raised them of the ground and in an accurate movement they broke their spine, leaving them completely without life.

Now our amazon will change their strategy ... I will use my feminine attributes now to destroy this arrogant male. Our soldier was very alert in the clearing of the forest without imagining what had happened with his two companions, suddenly I heard footsteps in front of him and with a little moonlight could observe a woman of about 80 kilos and 1.90 of muscular height and in a very sensual leather outfit with long hair that fell on her big breasts, at that moment our soldier pointed his rifle at her and exclaimed "still do not take another step" standing in defense position, our Amazon approached a little more and said softly do not be afraid I will not hurt you, I just want the same as you and approaching even more I gently lower your rifle with your hands and place it on the side starting to touch your crotch while I told you that your As a soldier you have not had time to be with a woman and that's why I offer myself to you tonight make me yours ... our soldier could not believe he would have sex now and with an Amazon forgetting the danger he took off his weapons and His vest was left alone in his camouflaged uniform, his beret, his bright black boots and the feeling of an uncontrollable sexual desire, felt like the blood reached his penis and how he had at this moment a strong erection.

The ritual began, the Amazon took the soldier again and touching his body began to excite him more and more until he was no longer in control of himself, you will be my exclaimed and began to unbutton his camouflaged pants and releasing his belt sac his penis, that's our amazon exclaimed now if he starts the best and placed his big mouth in front of his penis and testicles and began to suck it again and again, ohhh if we exclaim our young soldier while his body burns with heat, then our amazon I gently take the penis of the soldier and put it into his vagina, oh how strong your vagina looks like you and with a big erection he pushed his penis further, and once he was well inside the Amazon hugged him tightly against his body and hardened the muscles of her vagina trapping the defenseless victim's penis inside ... .. ahh shit exclaim it hurts me a lot noooo that you make me stop aghhhh and only heard a loud crunch and pain reflected in the face of the s while his cock parted cleanly in two before the winning smile of this warrior who saw how even her enemy was standing in front of her in her camouflaged uniform, her beret and bright military boots with a great river of blood coming out of her crotch ... that you have made me who you are your aghhh does not seem clear to you arrogant man I am your murderer and I want you to tell me what it feels like to be eliminated by a woman, already speechless because of the pain and the loss of blood collapses remaining on her face a gesture of pain and surprise and his whole body uniformed like a man of war murdered by a single woman.

Soon the next chapter

Now our warrior strengthened by his victories is directed towards the last two living commands and if he has special plans for them .... They are only two more enemies but I will have fun with them and I take their bow and several arrows impregnated with a substance to easily dominate any adversary and on their body I applied some scenarios that made lose the instinct of defense to men. To his good fortune he saw that the soldiers had taken separate paths and followed his way behind one of them ... our soldier was not over 23 years old, tall build with light eyes and well uniformed like his companions, suddenly I heard a noise behind him. I turn quickly and took his 9mm pistol but did not see anything in front without noticing that now behind it was our warrior and turning again saw her in front of him in a quick movement took his weapon but she was faster and I hit a large kick in his crotch with all the strength of a woman of 220 kilos, a gesture of intense pain was drawing on his young face which became sweaty and bending over himself without letting go of his weapon he put both hands protecting his masculinity, he felt shake his legs and I could not take a step with his combat boots, I did not have air but I thought I am a soldier of the special forces and I will not be able to win any woman and he got up in front of his attack you, even with great pain for the big blow.

Well exclaim our warrior, you really want to suffer quite arrogant soldier, you have asked and firing an arrow that lascero the leg of this command, but not enough to seriously injure him but to introduce into his blood a powerful narcotico that weakened a bit, then shot all his arsenal against her, but it was faster and in a movement game I hit several blows to his chest and abdomen without stopping and finally step over the soldier resting his hand on his head and turning him over I throw to the floor and once there with his combat knife I nail him again and again in his crotch while a scream of pain filled the air and trying to defend himself from such brutal aggression I try to take the hands of this amazon struggling with her without success following this hurting him deadly and finally unbuttoned his camouflaged pants under his boxers and grabbed his penis hard from the base cutting him slowly doing what same with the testicles of this soldier and teaching them what a warrior can do ... .. and in last shout of this command to see as last memory his blood coming out of his crotch spilling over his uniform and a great woman nearby with his penis and his testicles in his hands was his end.

Alerted by the cries of his partner our last command came quickly to the place where his partner was and with surprise and horror saw him lying on the ground face up lifeless and with his camouflaged pants open and his boxers down without his penis and testicles and coming out blood from his crotch, he did not see any of his other companions nearby and thought what happens here ???

He was alert immediately ... his age was not more than 25 years with an athletic body and well trained with everything necessary to beat any enemy took a 9 mm weapon and moved slowly around the body of his companion without losing sight what surrounded him could not imagine that or who had done such a thing, he checked the area without finding anything or a single sign, only that if he had seen that the ground where he stepped was too soft and when he stepped with his shiny black boots he felt as the floor cedia before him and as a great female figure came out of the ground, he quickly stepped back one step and pointed his weapon towards that figure standing in shooting position with his legs open and the right trunk with his gaze fixed on his white you scream out loud who are you ????
She did not answer anything and started approaching in a threatening way ... she could barely see her and she was dressed in camouflage trousers and short black boots and only with a black bra a knife on her leg and a bow with arrows on her thick build back and about 220 kilos of strong mass legs and arms. He did not stop even though I was pointing directly at him with my gun. I shouted loudly. I am a soldier of the special forces, better you surrender or force me to act. Suddenly your thick voice is heard. Your arrogant male and soldier are not a worthy enemy. Today I will teach you how it is useless to face a real Amazon so be prepared to be tortured and die. I felt a little intimidated with his threat but I was armed with my 9mm pistol, my 7.62 rifle and also my combat knife in addition to my great training in melee and subjection techniques and how to eliminate any enemy.
Without further loss of time shoot your heart twice and then to your knees ... what happens it seems that the bullets did not touch her body and that made her angry but there is no other option but to attack her with all the rest of the load of my gun giving him in multiple parts of his body again and again until I exhausted my ammunition I did not see at what exact moment he collapsed on the ground staying sideways without moving. I put my gun in my belt and began to approach cautiously but I took my rifle in my hands and continued my approach to that great body and with the gun of the same touch his body several times without getting an answer mmm I thought it looks too beautiful I think I am having fun with her and with effort I placed her up so that her crotch was visible and without any more I lowered her camouflaged trousers and I placed in front of her I put my rifle aside and was going to unbutton my camouflaged pants was mine and I would take revenge for what he did to my companions was about to start my act when out of nowhere I felt a strong kick in my crotch aghhhhhhh that pain so strong I lost my breath and vomit of pain I clouded the view all the strength of this mole with his boots that had steel toe hit my crotch but I will not leave it is a woman only with a great weakness take my gun and aim but his movements were rapid and although I was firing I did not hit the target, but I was not going to surrender in one way or another I would eliminate this enemy, and again it continued to approach like a hunting bird so I ran a little towards the trees where I lost sight of it, I did not have no ammunition in my rifle but I was ready with my commando knife to face it, I walked quietly and placed myself under a tree when I felt that from behind they took me strong arms on my chest and neck immobilizing me immediately feeling that I let go of the chest and I saw that in that hand had a combat knife double the one I had and placed it in my crotch facing it could not move I tried to take my knife from my leg but I could not breathe and only felt its powerful arm on my neck and a stinging sensation on my penis and testicles I think that at that moment I fainted for seconds and then I felt thrown on the ground in front of me and this great female mole was on my back behind my legs I was facing away from her and I heard her voice telling me now how I want and with her legs I separate mine to the fullest and I take my belt and I turn around facing her on the floor with my feet I opened her legs wide and open and with a strong movement raised her right leg and with all her strength placed it towards my crotch and let it fall .... Oh that strong pain I doubled over myself and started to bleed had broken my testicles and one with his strong hand I take my penis and I began to masturbate until I had a big erection and about to faint I saw with his mouth I tear off my penis and I take it with his other hand and he impales me against a tree and he introduced a big cane through my rectum and there he is totally tortured by this great amazon.

Back