Cute Chinese Cop

Neither are holocaust victims, but they are dead...so here they are!

Even naked they are not cute, most are totally hairless. I've never seen a hairy Chineese.

You know, meatpie, chinese people turn me off sexually as well.
I'm sure some people find them erotic, but they turn me off, sorry, just
a personal preference.

That is common and doesn't mean we have anything against the Chineese people.

We just don't find them sexy that is all and I everyone is free to express their opinion.

I find Chineese people intelligent, fun and I love Chineese food but I can't get a boner from a chineese dude - dead or alive.

Trust me Meatpie iv'e been to china and there are some really good looking , tight assed guys out there.

Never seen a chinese guy with hair on his legs, but I've seen some Japanese guys who have hairy legs and are tall. Japanese guys are definitely hotter than chinese guys. I'm with you though, I like pretty much anyone whose not an asshole, not racist, but the only body types I get hard around are white, middle east, south american, european. That said, there are exceptions to every rule and if the body is REAL hot, I'll fuck him, for sure. Still waiting to find a body so I can test my theory :)

i totally agree with u people even tho im chinese myself i've never been sexually attracted to any chinese guys in my life. as meatpie has said"I find Chineese people intelligent, fun and I love Chineese food but I can't get a boner from a chineese dude - dead or alive"

Oh steambun, what the fuck? Do you think this is common? I have no explanation as to why this is.

We have many users from China who post dead Arabs and comment on white guys that they are sexy?

Why is this?

:sm (20):

A Hairy Chinese for Meatpie

There are a few hairy Chinese....... (sorry he is not dead).

Attachments

• HairyChinese.jpg
    HairyChinese.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 241
Each to their own. Some guys find Chinese guys cute. Thanks for posting.

Because everyone's taste different. You must not like other people like you, not like. Post is also a kind of Labour, deserve you.

I can't distinguish Thais from Chineese. :(

We are all humans, we are one family so please don't take this personally.

I see no difference between Asian peoples, they all look the same to me.

I'm the opposite to Meatpie, I find chinese, thai etc guys really sexy (dead or alivem, though prefereably dead of course)

Hey donncufs, that's not a bad looking guy. Can you post him again if he turns up dead? Kinda want to see what he looks like naked and horizontal. :)

No worries meatpie, it's always easier for people from the same race to tell each other apart by facial characteristics. Our brains just work that way. Every white person looks unique to me, because I'm white but I've heard black people say we all look alike. They all look alike to me. Like you said, just one big happy family :)

Back