Youtuber Logan Paul Films Dead Body in Japan’s Suicide Forest

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Youtuber Logan Paul has found himself in hot water after a video he uploaded to Youtube showed him stumbling upon a suicide victim.
The video in question was filmed during Paul’s trip to Japan in a forest known as Aokigahara which sits at the base of Mount Fuji. However, this forest is also known as the “Suicide Forest” due to the high number of self-inflicted deaths caused here.
According to Japanese police records, in 2010 a staggering 247 people attempted suicide here, with 54 successfully going through with the act.

Logan Paul has officially apologized for the video on Twitter this evening. In his statement, Paul explains that he has never faced criticism like this before and claims that he didn’t release the video for views.
He continues and states that he simply wanted to raise awareness about suicide and suicide prevention.

Minute: 6:40

Last edited:
I saw where some celebrity I never heard of (Aaron Paul) was screaming insults at this Logan guy, who I also never heard of. Aaron needs to shut up and just not view videos that upset him. What a self-righteous jackass, to be making such a stink about this. All he has accomplished is to make a million people think about suicide, who wouldn't have otherwise.

Deleted - has it been posted anywhere else?

Search in Youtube. The video is deleted and reupload again, again, again....

Found it.
[video]https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Logan%20Paul/Logan%20Paul%20records%20suicide%20hanging%20corps e%20in%20the%20woods.mp4[/video]

this dude just has poor taste as I saw a video of more of the things he did in Japan and he was just outright disrespectful to the people and culture

Back