Big Morgue Collection 2018

Pure morgue insanity in our Secret Room last couple of days as dozens of fresh morgue sets from China were leaked in beautiful HD quality all photos are without watermarks and have no censorship of any kind. Feet, cock, face, full body shots all available for our elite members to enjoy.

great collection! wonderful bodies!

I imagine the smell of this guy, feel all his fluids, want to hug and kiss him and masturbate upon him until only his skeleton will be left.

he is an undescribable dead beauty, no limits in my necro fantasies...:teddybear::totally hot::load::heart love:

Yes, he's a prize this hot dead guy. Just hose him down and get all that crud off him and he's perfect.

I imagine the smell of this guy, feel all his fluids, want to hug and kiss him and masturbate upon him until only his skeleton will be left.

he is an undescribable dead beauty, no limits in my necro fantasies...:teddybear::totally hot::load::heart love:

Damn! I would have loved to unwrap these two, but not before taking their stinky shoes and socks and savoring their musky, sweaty, masculine feet. I would have taken off their pulled down their underwear while they were still tied up. I would have played with their asses while they laid helpless, sniffing them and caressing their butts before I fuck both of them senseless. Then I would have finally unwrapped them so I could give them both of their lifeless cocks blowjobs. I would finish by dumping loads of cum on their gorgeous bodies. What an experience!

Six Pack on Dead Athlete Revealed with Special Autopsy Technique

We have received full autopsy set on 20-year-old athlete who stabbed himself in the chest after argument with girlfriend.

He was superbly fit with almost zero body fat so a special autopsy technique was used to reveal his six pack.

Enjoy full body shots with clothes on, undressed then cut in our Secret Room! :stroke:

Wow. lookz hot....

We have received full autopsy set on 20-year-old athlete who stabbed himself in the chest after argument with girlfriend.

He was superbly fit with almost zero body fat so a special autopsy technique was used to reveal his six pack.

Enjoy full body shots with clothes on, undressed then cut in our Secret Room! :stroke:

yummy...………………………………………………………..

beautiful body, and those legs mmm

Awesome!

Those muscles look very impressive

Athletic Hairy Model in Morgue with Multipe Stab Wounds

More photos in our Secret Room.

Back