Big Morgue Collection 2018

25-year-old died in police custody. Relatives say he was undressed naked, beaten and raped before getting murdered by officers at the station. Offical cause of death after autopsy was suicide by hanging but relatives are convinced he was murdered so they released these morgue photos as proof.

Dude was married last year and was a happy father.

In the photos you can see his wife examining her husband's cold yellow corpse on steel table at the morgue. Dude had perfect feet.

Could it be that he hung himself due to being beaten and raped? Sounds like a terribly tragic case either way around.

Zelyonka being an antiseptic, I suppose it was painted on the wounds while the body was still alive. I'm surprised that I don't remember the attack on Navalny less than a year ago. Such a colorful incident should have made the news, but I don't think I saw it.

It was in the news but you can't follow everything that happens in the world.

Days before death dude was beaten and an ambulance was called to his cell this is when doctors put the green antiseptic on his feet.

that was an all night search :) I am gald i Could help located them :) :) SO HOT!!!!!!

Yes, credit for the uncenosred pics goes entirely to scott thank you for one of the hottest finds so far this year morgue pics of young guys with dead cocks exposed have become increasingly rare in recent years. :bow:

Morgue for young guys only in South America

My new collection from South America is both beautiful and brutal seems that morgue was only for young guys only so many uncensored pics, check them out in our Secret Room! :stroke:

In some of the images both docs and autopsy techs are laughing and having fun while working on the naked dead guys. Pics are proof.

I guess there's nothing wrong with being light-hearted in the morgue, so long as they aren't laughing AT the dead people. This is the first time I've noticed morgue workers wearing moisture-proof gear. It's shiny like it's made of plastic. There is a picture of some sort of religious figure on the wall. That might be so the employees feel like they are being watched and judged at all times...keeps 'em honest.

Young dead model bathed in morgue and stitched up after his autopsy

Back