Big Morgue Collection 2018

Morgues around the world are busy as hell first days of the new year.

Maybe one of the morgues would hire me part-time to mop the floors. They surely need someone to clean up after the prosectors. I'd have to wear a gas mask though. I'm sensitive to smells, just like the lady with the handkerchief over her nose.

Please vote for my thread if you like my new collection. Man died after horrific surgery.

I do like your new collection, and I have cast my vote. I am at a loss, though, to identify what kind of surgery that was, other than horrific, which it most definitely was.

Thanks everyone glad you like. More pics coming in the new week.

Russia Morgue Collection 2018

Enjoy my full excusive and uncesnored morgue collection from across Russia in our Secret Room. All new arrivals for 2018. :stroke:

We also have new uncensored morgue video. Young guys are gorgeous dead and naked in morgue, don't miss this brutal collection.

Young guy shoots himself in the head with arbalest

Enjoy my full excusive and uncesnored morgue collection from across Russia in our Secret Room. All new arrivals for 2018. :stroke:

We also have new uncensored morgue video. Young guys are gorgeous dead and naked in morgue, don't miss this brutal collection.

superhot guys...!:totally hot::load::heart love:

Back