Cutest Dead Guy of 2017 is a Chechen Rebel

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
"Stiff" competition in last hours of 2017 but we have a clear winner and new king of CDGs young and handsome chechen rebel was voted cutest dead guy of 2017! :drunk friend::Happy New Year:

KOvVDTN.png

A bullet-proof vest might have saved him from the honor of being voted CDG of 2017. He wasn't dressed for rebellion, but he was dressed for success.

A bullet-proof vest might have saved him from the honor of being voted CDG of 2017. He wasn't dressed for rebellion, but he was dressed for success.
Look at his face: He didn't even want to wear a bullet-proof vest, he wanted to die that way. Russian soldiers are known not to be primly with Chechen suspects and this cute boy so to speak asked them to kill him the brutal way. Perhaps he was gay but in homophobic Chechnya he didn't see any other solution than choosing such a horny death.
Therefore, he reached his success, IMO.

Personally, I prefer this part of him:

Although not my first choice, he sure was a looker. Would not kick him out of bed or morgue:forum with coffe:

"Stiff" competition in last hours of 2017 but we have a clear winner and new king of CDGs young and handsome chechen rebel was voted cutest dead guy of 2017! :drunk friend::Happy New Year:

KOvVDTN.png

congratulations
my vote was valid, it was very fair to choose - he would be my doll for many days stored in my refrigerator

He was my second choice and he is very fine. I am glad to see him winning something now. Finally!

Back