HAPPY NEW YEAR!

fireboots

Forum Resident
Here is wishing everyone in the twisted world of "Cute Dead Guys" a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your wishes and dreams come true!

Actually, maybe I should rephrase this, because if my ultimate dream came true, I would be a pile of ashes and dust, and not be able to play anymore, so: May everyone find a SAFE and FUN way to enjoy their twisted fantasies in 2018!

Fireboots

Thanks fireboots, same to you and everyone else here!

I had a great night, met with some local gays who into military things and like kids we played war. Wearing camo uniforms, we hid in a ruined building in town while all the fireworks and fire crackers around created a great war-like atmosphere. Perfect setting for some fucking, torturing and posed executions. :shooting spree:

Thanks fireboots, same to you and everyone else here!

I had a great night, met with some local gays who into military things and like kids we played war. Wearing camo uniforms, we hid in a ruined building in town while all the fireworks and fire crackers around created a great war-like atmosphere. Perfect setting for some fucking, torturing and posed executions. :shooting spree:

That sounds fun! :)

Back