Fat Man Dies in Bathtub

Why does the head seem to always rot first? Anyway, nobody is going to want to deal with that horror. You can't pay people enough. I think the entire building will have to be blown up.

In the meantime, I'll bet Gillette is pleased to have scored a product placement in the photo!

Last edited:
I prefer my men a little bit more fresh. This reminds me about the fish dish "surströmming" people here in Sweden.

BTW. Fat people should not enter bathtubs, just look at the late American president Taft or this poor man. I myself is one of those disgusting "fatties" so personally i use a shower bath, wich by the way is much more hygienic and also highly recommended by our great literary hero August Strindberg.

He did not die of drowning - how many here have tried to see how long you can hold your head under water? OR how many have laid their head on the bottom of the tub and started to fill the tub and feel the water creeping up to the nose as it covers the mouth you shift your head back in an attempt to keep the nose from going under water? Fantasies of mine which has nothing to do with the horrible corpse in this picture.

I can't hold my breathe long at all under water. I panic. Drowning is NOT the way I want to die.

Why does the head seem to always rot first?

Decomposition begins in all cells and tissues within minutes of cessation of heartbeat the head definately doesn't start to rot first but it's true that decomposition advances at different speed in various organs and body parts.

Back