Fire

sure looks to me like those boys are enjoying burning.

I know I would enjoy burning Zonmoy! :horny: :stroke: I got aroused the second I saw these, and pictured myself burning! :load:
Fireboots

I know I would enjoy burning Zonmoy! :horny: :stroke: I got aroused the second I saw these, and pictured myself burning! :load:
Fireboots

figure that in hell the demons would find that you like burning too much, they would probably freeze you in the lake of ice for eternity instead.

figure that in hell the demons would find that you like burning too much, they would probably freeze you in the lake of ice for eternity instead.

You are probably right Zonmoy, but I've been known to jump through holes cut through the ice on a frozen lake too, and Enjoyed it! Mind you, I was standing naked in front of a roaring bonfire a few seconds later, and really enjoying it!

Fireboots

You are probably right Zonmoy, but I've been known to jump through holes cut through the ice on a frozen lake too, and Enjoyed it! Mind you, I was standing naked in front of a roaring bonfire a few seconds later, and really enjoying it!

Fireboots

then figure that you probably would hate a few thousand years frozen in the ice unable to escape or even move, much less get anywhere warm.

Well Zonmoy, you might be right except that I have spent 4 days on Life Support with my body temperature kept just high enough to stay alive to control both internal bleeding and the pain of multiple fractures. My Heart actually stopped twice in the first night while they were operating on my brain and lungs. When I was brought out of the coma they had a Psychologist and Neurologist ask me about my near-death experience, and all I could remember were some flashes and cold! Nothing mystic about this, the flashes were from the Defibrillation, and the cold was because I had been hypothermic for 4 days. The cold did its job, it thickened my blood so the internal bleeding stopped, controlling the pain, and with whatever happy drugs they were pumping into me, I was actually in bliss! The pain ramped up as my body returned to normal temperature.

I've also been naked outside in a blizzard when it was -20ºC, my feet, hands, ears, and nose didn't like that much, and my cock and balls retreated inside my body more than I thought was possible, so I do have to say that freezing would certainly not provide any sexual stimulus. The idea of taking a cold shower when your get unexpectedly aroused works!

Now I have been burned to the point of blisters on my butt, thighs, and cock, and stayed totally aroused, :horny: :stroke: :load: and even stayed partially aroused :stroke: after I shot my load :load:!

Fireboots

Last edited:
Back