Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Cock blue and purple from torture very painful.:th_smiley_eh:

That really is dreadful. Am I correct in assuming this was a consensual torture session? It is unfortunate that any person should have such an overwhelming masochistic compulsion that he would willingly submit to this abuse. A penis can only take so much punishment before permanent damage is done to the plumbing. As for the rest of his body, he will surely have some scarring.

i know such body will heal and he will be ready for more. It is like the more you get the more you want. But i wonder about what was being done---it might have involved some ripping of asshole too if it was so all out. Thanks for sharing these images! I look at them so much that if i see this guy in baths or gym showers i will know him----

I took a course on bondage and S&M but we were taught Safe, Sane, Consensual and the victim always has final control with a safe word or signal that can stop play at any point. However. with a request for hanging until dead, is that Safe or Sane - even if it consensual?

I believe, in the eyes of the law, you are guilty of murder if you string someone up and he dies, whether it was consensual or not.

Torture his dick some more - till it is completely useless :) Thats what hes up for

that dick needs more cbt and more pain. I would like to make it ruin.

Maybe he did it by himself. To satisfy his need.

If it turns out his genitals are damaged as a result of this S&M session, I don't think he's entitled to complain. Essentially, as a willing participant, he did it to himself. It pains me to look at the photos.

I believe, in the eyes of the law, you are guilty of murder if you string someone up and he dies, whether it was consensual or not.

I fully agree that it is illegal BUT what is the morality if someone is terminally ill and asks to go out a favourite way - whether that be by hanging, deowning, electrocution, shooting, burning alive, or .....? If I were terminally ill, I would want to play out my fantasy of playing a prisoner being executed.

Djbear, it probably isn't immoral to help loved ones die as they choose, regardless of how bizarre the method. I can't, however, imagine the time when it will be acceptable to facilitate a violent death. We are only now, very slowly, beginning to condone assisting in suicides where the patient goes gently, by an overdose of some swallowed or inhaled drug. Those who want to end their lives in some extreme fashion should really do the job themselves, or give up on the idea.

Back