ISIS AK-47 execution

When ISIS disappears, who will make videos of death? Mexican cartels? Brazilian prisoners?

The final shooting and falling of bodies bears some aesthetics, otherwise their death is senseless as they don't wear army clothes and the mumbling of the executers is annoying. There is a better similar video that I can't find annymore, with real soldiers as victims.

They each respond to a question by the head shooter before they're forced to their knees. The guy who does all the talking enjoys showing off his authority on camera. He's very patronizing in the way he humiliates the condemned guys -- touching their faces and slapping their backs. If anyone can interpret the dialogue, I would be interested. I have a sense that he's admonishing viewers not to commit the same infractions these poor fucks were guilty of, or else they could wind up in the trench too. One thing I imagine him asking each guy is if he's ready to die; or maybe if he believes in Allah. I bet by now they've filled up that whole long trench with dead men.

Back