A Beautiful Dead Dude

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
João Paulo Freitas da Silva, 24

Last edited:
Oh YES...I like Joao a lot! It looks like he put those stupid disfiguring plugs in his earlobes, but his clothes are great. T-shirt and jeans, both are a perfect fit, and his sneakers go well with them. I would have liked to spend some time alone with this beautiful dude in that warehouse.

His cute corpse would fit nicely into that luggage for carrying home.

Oh YES...I like Joao a lot! It looks like he put those stupid disfiguring plugs in his earlobes, but his clothes are great. T-shirt and jeans, both are a perfect fit, and his sneakers go well with them. I would have liked to spend some time alone with this beautiful dude in that warehouse.

You are so correct about several things - the ears, the clothes, and the time alone with him in the warehouse. It is too bad he had to take slugs when he had not even lived a quarter century.

Wow he was so cool .

waste of 3 more bullets, a single bullet which entered in his heart was enough to make him motionless for forever. I think killer didn't want to take any risk so he finished the cartridge

João Paulo's body is attractive to me. I see his piercings and i have to wonder about his cock piercings. What you call it? Prince Albert?

Very handsome, and great view of the bullet holes in his chest

Back