gutting

storyguy

Forum Newcomer
if you were to be gutted as in your insides torn out would you want to be still alive as they rip you open and pull your organs out and slice into your brain or be dead while they do it

You, and most people, would go into shock pretty fast if gutted. I'd like to be alive for that. Not likely I would be conscious long enough to feel the rest.

I would like to be CAREFULLY slit open, as if I was going to be operated on. Have the blood vessels that feed the intestines CLAMPED, and / or tied SHUT - before my intestines are cut out of me - but, yes - I would like to be present / awake - watching and feeling all of those experiences - as I am being taken apart. At some point, I am going to bleed out and lose consciousness, and then die - but, I want to be around to feel as much of that as I can -

Have to be alive and watch the knife go in low in my abdomen just through the peritoneum, then watch the blade cut up to my navel as the intestines start to protrude ...... hopefully awake long enough.

I think that would be do-able, just keep the knife blade at about 3" long - and don't use the blade's full length -

Absolutely alive. Make a four inch slice in my belly, and then let me watch as my heavy breathing forces my guts thru the opening. The yellow pile will grow on my belly. Then my cutter can start pulling the guts out. Perhaps far enough that they can be shoved into my mouth. Eating my own guts! Fuckin' HOT!

I would like to be nailed in the hands and feet lying on a wooden table. legs and arms open to X. The executioner opens my belly and pulls out my organs gently and rests them on the table next to me. I hope I don't faint too soon

if you were to be gutted as in your insides torn out would you want to be still alive as they rip you open and pull your organs out and slice into your brain or be dead while they do it
Two different questions. I'm not interested in being conscious if someone is going to be cutting into my brain, but I would want to be conscious for as long as possible if I'm being disemboweled.

........ I would want to be conscious for as long as possible if I'm being disemboweled.
I wouldn't care to experience the excruciating pain, but it would be more palatable if I would be allowed to eat parts of myself. I mean, a gay cannibal would enjoy eating any man, even (or expecially) himself. Damn! Just thinking about eating myself is getting me hard right now.

I can see myself as either man here.

:stroke:

0tSz4Ck.png

I read this story on BDSMLR about a murderer disemboweling the man he had penetrated, just so he could fish around for the length of intestine his cock was in. And he gripped on that length to stroke himself off, like a sleeve. When I went back to that post, it was taken down for a TOS violation. But I still look for that story, hoping to find it again someday.

Back