14-Year-Old Boy Dies Hours After Posting Photo Of Pet Cobra Bite

SrceSrbije

Hurt The Junk Of A Breeder
An Indonesian teenager who was bitten by his pet snake and posted photos on social media asking for help died less than 12 hours later.
Aril was bitten on his forearm by his pet cobra while trying to take a picture of it at his home.
The photo, posted on December 11, was captioned ‘Why not smile a little?’ and has been reported as Aril’s attempt to photograph his cobra after having ‘given it a bath’.
Someone arrived to take Aril to a hospital an hour later but tragically too late. He was declared dead by medics at 10pm the same day

He was old enough that he should have known cobras are NOT pets. I suppose he was trying to impress people.

Don't get me wrong its sad that he died BUT... How stupid can you be that you MAKE A POST on a website asking for help(showing off?) instead of calling an ambulance? Well at least natural selection still works...

Don't get me wrong its sad that he died BUT... How stupid can you be that you MAKE A POST on a website asking for help(showing off?) instead of calling an ambulance? Well at least natural selection still works...

:hahahahha:

Back