Do you have male friends who you don't fuck?

Do you have male friends who you don't fuck?

• Total voters
Maybe the way to approach this, to avoid hurting someone's feelings or missing a golden opportunity, is to fuck everyone...friend, enemy and innocent bystander alike. Bang 'em all.
Not a bad idea, especially since you never know when you might discover that the guy you're fucking shares your fascination with dead guys... :great:

Like djbear, I have male friends whom I don't fuck, straight or gay. And some I had originally dated and fucked, it didn't work out, and we became friends instead. Maybe when I first started becoming friendly with them, there's this idea in my head that we might fuck. When it didn't happen, I just stayed friends with them. It would be very weird for me to think of them as a potential sex partner now.

one friend who became very close (when he died I was his executor), met for coffee thinking we might be sexually interested. He did suck me once but over the next eleven years we traveled together, went to live plays together and never got into my interest in breath control or cute dead guys. The one thing we did do was kiss as we parted each time.

Back