☆ Christmas Sale 2017 ☆

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
paNPe3B.png

Hi all,

Santa Corpsemas is finally here...with the gifts! We still can't offer real corpses but we give you the next best thing - highres images and videos of dead guys and girls with our brutal Christmas sale.

Yeah it's that crazy time of year again when our famous Xmas sale begins and prices for elite membership are cut in half for two weeks lasting until New Year's eve.:Merry Xmas:

We also release the most hard and graphic collections of the year starting around Christmas and our members post like mad throughout the festive season CDG team can hardly keep up with all the activity going on.

Join us in the elite club plenty to see, download and enjoy together with fellow CDG members!

Elite membership is now just $14.95 lasting one month starting from the date you join! :Christmas Tree::breakfast:

Our offer will be available to all members until Dec 31, 2017.

baby i'm confused, the offer is until december 31st or the membership wll be until december 31st? please respond i want to join!

Good evening Kit, how are you gearing up for Christmas? :Merry Xmas:

Our Christmas sale will be available to all members until Dec 31 otherwise it's just a normal elite membership plan lasting for one month starting from the date you join.

:Christmas Tree:

thanks baby! where can i join?

You have a message in your inbox where your gift is. :kissess::beg:

Back