Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
lnH9LtM.png

Hello and welcome to the wildest annual gay necro competition on the interwebs. :super happy:

Voting is now open take a look at this year dead models and choose carefully some guys are so handsome they can end up as website logo.

This poll will remain open until midnight on Dec 31, 2017.

So here are the candidates:

MjPyCwu.png

Model 1

uz5qEWw.png

Model 2

WzrDEkM.png

Model 3

QvgjEnf.png

Model 4

VqxHFXF.png

Model 5

KOvVDTN.png

Model 6

x4f80mr.png

Model 7

gzypbeI.png

Model 8

A8Plkqc.png

Model 9

FKPf4iR.png

Model 10

Thank you for limiting the choices to ten! I didn't have much difficulty deciding who would get my vote. Number one is the cutest dead guy in this competition, though I try not to see the knife stuck in him, poor boy.

i wish you could vote for all the candidates!!!

What's the point, only one will be declared king. :I am king: Pull yourself together and vote. Number 3 is the best.:secret room:

Model number three is the best and model number one is the cutest, but already both of those contestants are struggling in a desperate battle for an ignominious second place. It's an outrage! I'm calling Kim Jong Un right now. He will feed some of the misguided voters to the dogs, to ensure that the correct model wins.

With all the requests for more photos of these models, it might be a useful addition to future CDG of the Year contests to supply a link with each contestant image, taking the voter to the original thread where that model appeared. I personally would not use such a link, as seeing more pictures would just make it harder for me to decide.

I do hope someone votes for models 9 and 10. It would be so sad (especially at Xmas) for a contestant to have absolutely NO ONE rooting for him. He would be not only dead, but all alone and unloved as well. :(

Model 6 is a Chechen rebel posted a few months ago along with several other handsome guys also killed.

Why is Turkish delight on sofa getting so many votes? :retard:

I was hoping beheaded Syrian beauty would win. :th_smiley_eh:

I can’t decide between model 6 and 8… #6 is cute but #8 is hot for me. I wish I could vote twice...

Why is Turkish delight on sofa getting so many votes? :retard:

I was hoping beheaded Syrian beauty would win. :th_smiley_eh:

“Turkish delight on sofa”. Is that a metaphor or is there actually Turkish delight
next to the guy’s corpse? 0_o

Last edited:
Only one-tenth of one percent of the membership has voted thus far. So, anything could happen as the remaining 49,950 ballots are cast in the coming days.

Back