• Model 9

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Model 10

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Turkish delight on sofa getting so many votes? :retard:

I was hoping beheaded Syrian beauty would win. :th_smiley_eh:

I think He is So FIT and died due to drug overdose . No injury, No Blood, He died while enjoying and left his fit Body for our enjoyment.

So I think He deserves the Title. isn't it?

Some people compare the CDG of the Year contest to the Academy Awards, since both competitions feature all-white nominees. This, however, is only a superficial similarity, as the Oscars never offer one single DEAD candidate.

Number 2 is cute but I did not vote for him - I thought there were several others who because they died horribly deserved my vote.

the first dude died with a whole group of handsome young dudes...there were just handsome heads every where in that video

Those who have not yet voted, please give serious consideration to Model 10. Right now, he hasn't a friend in the world. :sad1:

Some kind soul took Model 10 under his wing. :D Now I can rest easy because every contestant is loved. It would have been humiliating for Model 10, to have been left with a totally empty ballot box.

Shock win for Turkish guy so far.

Please vote there are four days left.

i have to vote for number one to be totally honest ----i just about cry that i did not meet him before he was dead. But, i would probably still want to make love with him even now!

I definitely have to go with Number 10. I saw his execution video, and he was really cute! Also, he died alone in the hands of a young ISIS executioner. I wouldn't want him to feel lonely, especially with a gorgeous face like his. I would made sweet love to his headless body and his sexy head. What a hottie!

Back