Tell us the story: Frederic, then Sam

dokidou

Forum Newcomer
1. Frederic

Capture d’écran 2017-12-18 à 09.19.00.jpg

While passing time on Grindr, you end up on Frederic's profile. He is looking for his first gay experience. He is on the young side and not yet in college. You decide to talk to him and after a little while you both agree to meet for a one night stand. While waiting for you to meet, you can't stop looking at his picture and on the things you would like to do to him. And strangely, snuffing him come to your mind. The idea grow stronger and stronger... Then it's time to meet him. Tell us, what are you going to do with him?

2. Sam

Capture d’écran 2017-12-18 à 09.26.29.jpg

Days later, you are looking at Frederic's FB profile and see a few messages from Sam. Sam was Frederic's best friend and he is taking his disappearance really difficult. Somehow you feel pity for him and a little guilty for taking away this brotherly love between the two. You then decide to fix this and reunite Sam with Frederic. Tell us, how are you going to do it?

Get some leather gear, keep Frederic naked in a cold room so he will be compelled to wear the leather to keep warm. Then allow him to try to escape only to get decapitated by a booby trap.
Take the leather off the body.
Become Sams friend, invite him over. Gift the leather gear to him, tell him he looks fantastic in it. Then tell him Frederic was decapitated while wearing it, he will freak out and try to escape, seeing his friends body as he runs for the door, only to get his head cut off by the very same booby trap.

I don't want to kill Sam. Of the two, he is definitely the sexier! Even though he has some youthful complexion issues, his haircut is VERY hot. I would like to have Sam over for another pizza...and maybe a six-pack of beer.

The pic of Sam sitting cross-legged on the floor is exciting. He's with all those other guys, in various stages of undress, with legs beginning to wrap around bodies. I think an orgy happened shortly after the photo was taken. Even though Sam is 100% straight, he needs to be (maybe accidentally) fucked in the arse.

Frederic. Tie him naked in a chair, arms bound behind him, feet to the chair legs. Shove a knife into his gut, just below the bellybutton. Then sit opposite him, watching his pain and his fear, listening to his pain and fear. Rub my hands and tongue over his smooth, young body. Lick at the blood dribbling out past the knife blade. Have a few brews and enjoy the sights and sounds for hours. Finally, pull the knife out. Blood flows more freely. His guts discover the blade opening. They force their way out of the slit, exposing themselves to light and air for the first time in their existence. Frederic’s panicked breathing assists in their escape, each breath pushing the yellowish intestines toward freedom. I lean in and lick the soft, yellow tissue. My eyes close in ecstasy. My dick erupts. I sit back, rest, and observe, stroking my passion rod. Strangely, my ears don’t hear his screams and pleas. My ears hear only his heavy breathing as his guts continue to squeeze out the narrow gash. My mouth touches the oozing mass. My mouth engulfs his soft penis, biting and chewing, as Frederic jerks in his bonds. With his penis blood and skin in my mouth, I seek his lips. No longer screaming, now whimpering. My bloody lips kiss his. I suck his tongue between my teeth and bite hard. My teeth grind as his head tries to pull away. But I am stronger than him, now. My teeth cut deep into his tongue, grinding, until it is severed. I chew on the tongue in my mouth, and look into his and see the stub wiggling and flailing wildly, filling his mouth with blood. He chokes and swallows, spewing his blood into my face, onto my smooth chest, where it drips onto my belly, then down to my pubes. I place my hands on the large mass of guts that have made their way to freedom. Their freedom is fleeting, for I put my face to the soft, pulsing mass, and begin to chew. Slowly, inexorably, Frederic’s guts complete their path from his belly to mine. The food in his intestines will complete their digestion in my intestines. I eat with passion. In time, I lean back, relax, ejaculate to the beauty of the dead young man. Then, satiated and satisfied, I belch.

Last edited:
Back