How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

John_Doe

Forum Newcomer
"SE7EN" has my all-time favorite villain, John Doe. "This guy's methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient." - Detective William Somerset, about John Doe. And the balls John Doe has "to turn each sin against the sinner" is inspiring.

Like the title says CDG, how did you come up with your username here?

My user name is a combination of 2 of my favourite things "Fire" and "Bootie". I've been obsessed with fire and burning for as long as I can remember, and I love "Bootie", male and female bums. I also love to have my "Bootie" burnt, nothing gets me aroused faster than feeling flames licking my butt. On a side bar, I was born with some deformity in my feet so I had to wear boots. My ultimate sexual fantasy is to get burnt nude facing a stake with the fire focused on my "bootie".

Fireboots

I saw several movies with bikers being killed with thier boots and leathers on. My Favorite is MOTOR CYCLE GANG with Jake Bussy Another is a motor cycle cop killed by his wife. STORM TROOPERS. I also like westerns where the gunslinger get shot dead. so I came up with OUTLAWBIKER.

i always love mortal kombat and kitana is my favoirte character! it was meant to be!

i always love mortal kombat and kitana is my favoirte character! it was meant to be!

I've been wondering what your username meant from 2008 when you first joined. Now ten years later I am happy you finally made it clear. :great:

Now regarding my own username. Simple truth is I first signed up on ogrishforum back in 2006 as meatpie21 as a joke after seeing one of the moderators on goregasm was called meatpie and had a funny avatar. The name absolutely stuck and people have been calling me meat, meaty, minced meat, fagpie etc for well over ten years now.

aczLn3QZ.jpg

Screen from a bygone age: Frontpage of goregasm.com where I got a lot of inspiration from in my early necro years as a teenager.

I used to be obsessed with an "Alex" who kept a blog entitled "Onedeath". So, my CDG Username is simply a tribute to him, and a beacon of sorts. If he should ever wish to look me up, he can follow the light. Actually, I strongly suspect he is here already!

Back