Having someone to play dead with

Back in Junior High, used to have a friend, a bit smaller than me. We used to have Mano-A-Mano knife [butter ] fight. Shirtless, we'd wrestle for a while, until I would disarm him and pin his arms behind his back. He had a pretty visible heart beat, which would be pounding at his lower left pec. I'd place the tip of the knife just over his pounding heartbeat as he struggled to get free. Then, I'd jab the blade at his chest, stabbing him right through his heart,. He'd stiffen his lean body and cry out. His chest would be heaving, and he'd be coughing as I twisted the knife over his chest. I'd hold the knife against him until he lay still, dead, his head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

Back in Junior High, used to have a friend, a bit smaller than me. We used to have Mano-A-Mano knife [butter ] fight. Shirtless, we'd wrestle for a while, until I would disarm him and pin his arms behind his back. He had a pretty visible heart beat, which would be pounding at his lower left pec. I'd place the tip of the knife just over his pounding heartbeat as he struggled to get free. Then, I'd jab the blade at his chest, stabbing him right through his heart,. He'd stiffen his lean body and cry out. His chest would be heaving, and he'd be coughing as I twisted the knife over his chest. I'd hold the knife against him until he lay still, dead, his head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

PLEASE tell me he was also barefoot every time you killed him. Ohhhh!!!!

Yup, usually in our underwear. Sometimes, when we were outside, we'd be shirtless, in jeans and cowboy boots b. This is West Texas.

Yup, usually in our underwear. Sometimes, when we were outside, we'd be shirtless, in jeans and cowboy boots b. This is West Texas.

And when you'd finished him off, I hope you yanked his boots off and left his dead bare feet in the dirt!

Back