Cutest Dead Guy of 2017 ***POST YOUR CANDIDATES***

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
led_star_electronic_kit_large.gif

Welcome to our annual mega hot necro competition where we decide on dead model of the year, king of CDG. :number one:
Post your hottest candidates in this thread and we will vote for the best looking dead guy of 2017! :super happy:

Here is my choice:

Game over baby! Jackson Ramos dos Santos. He was into Capoeira and shot in the back

Last edited:
I can't even decide between these first two contestants. It will be so difficult to choose when there are a dozen.

I know, both are incredibly hot

led_star_electronic_kit_large.gif

Welcome to our annual mega hot necro competition where we decide on dead model of the year, king of CDG. :number one:
Post your hottest candidates in this thread and we will vote for the best looking dead guy of 2017! :super happy:

Here is my choice:

Unbeatable. The bar is now set at the highest possible notch.

Actually, I find myself attracted to that star made of flashing lights. It's very festive. However, it won't be my final choice since it isn't a necro dead guy model.

My candidates:
Natanael Ferreira

And
Andre Grishin. I'm rooting for him.

Mr. Grishinhas my vote. What an unfortunate set of circumstances that led to his demise. A man in his prime swept away by alcohol. What a shame. He was fucking how though. No doubt about his magnetic attractiveness. Yum. What a helluva way to die.

Steven Griffits is my type: a skinny stoner punk. I'll bet he went swimming while in some sort of impaired condition due to substance abuse.

This is the guy I suggest for the competition. Even though you can´t see the body itsself his face is mere beauty:happy stud: and worth to be presented here.:heart love:

I vote to include the jug-eared guy from the thread "Perfect model for Christmas" as one of the candidates for Cutest Dead Guy of 2017.

I also offer for your consideration stunning lean motorcycle boy who was shot in Brazil.

Every year it's the same problem: so many worthy CDGs to pick from, and only one vote.

Back