Castration Contest

ballfighter

Forum Regular
Looking for guys 18-35 slim to ripped in USA. Willing to do a contest where loser gets castrated for real. The details can be worked out in private, but just wondering if the basic premise interests anyone? Any takers?

Gotta love guys who say they're looking but only have USA for a location. That's only 2.7 million square miles to choose from. If anything this says one isn't looking very hard. There could be someone right next door who may call their bluff.

Gotta love guys who say they're looking but only have USA for a location. That's only 2.7 million square miles to choose from. If anything this says one isn't looking very hard. There could be someone right next door who may call their bluff.

You're really going to go there? It's hard enough getting someone to meet for something like this (that sorta meets my requirements) if they are in the same country. How the fuck is that going to work with somone who is insanely far away?

the idea has 'grown' on me - I am in the USA - right smack in the middle of the country - and, I would love to be the subject of a session that would leave me internally bruised and externally modified - like castration.

Or, impaled from anus to guts - bleeding from the asshole - with my testicles sitting in a bowl - might be 'fun'

Back