Return of Red Forum Skin

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

We are rolling out a new wesite design to everyone from December 1, 2017 for both desktop and mobile users the new skin is called dragon blood and can be changed from the style chooser at the bottom of this page.

All other previous skins are still available and fully functional however we recommend the current one especially for those of you who regularly access the site from mobile devices.

Feedback as always welcome also if you notice any glitches please let us know. :cheerswine:

Right now I am using the "Into Darkness" skin. If I never access CDG from a mobile phone, do you still recommend I change over to the new "Dragon Blood" skin?

Both skins are fine to use if you are on a desktop or laptop computer. Give the new skin a try you may start to like it better in a few days.

Thank you for your feedback glad you like! :super happy:

If I am honest I find it hard to look at and even harder to see what is new. I'm glad some people like it though :)

PS I am glad there are choices though. Thank you

Dragon Blood is Beautiful ! However, I find it hard to read and will use Into Darkness. Thanks for your work to improve the artistry of this site.

Can you tell me which parts you find hard to read?

The black/white contrast is an easy read. The gold and dark red (?) does not have enough contrast for quick easy reading. The dragon blood is still beautiful but I hope it will not be the only choice. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback. We have reverted to default skin dragon blood will remain available in the style chooser.

For some strange reason whenever I log in to here after the skin change my device wouldn't load the mobile version of the site.

wow didn't know the skin color changed until now...all this time it showed up on my computer as the old skin...only today when I logged on the new skin showed up

For some strange reason whenever I log in to here after the skin change my device wouldn't load the mobile version of the site.

You need to clear cache and cookies on your mobile browser.

Which style do you like better?

You can change the forum skin from the bottom left of this page.

Back