Awake all night!

taynbowen

Forum Regular
Well, I fear I'm going to have to pull an all nighter tonight. Anyone else awake? Where is everyone from? Let's chat and get to know one another! :grin:

Morbid thoughts keeping you awake at night? Or you are just a night owl? I know people who are most active at night. Does this happen often?

It's approaching mid winter so dark here from early afternoon polar night from 4pm to 8 am most people are in bed early.

Morbid thoughts keeping you awake at night? Or you are just a night owl? I know people who are most active at night. Does this happen often?

It's approaching mid winter so dark here from early afternoon polar night from 4pm to 8 am most people are in bed early.

I honestly think I am more of a night owl. I do my best thinking at night. I guess part of that is being a mom. I get my free time when my baby is asleep. I like to do a lot of reading at night, too! Are you interested in true crime?

Yes, I work in a forensic morgue very interested in anythnig related to crime investigation, forensic autopsy, pathology, human disease, biology, chemistry, human anatomy, physics.

I hope one day to become a forensic pathologist not just autopsy tech.

Yes, I work in a forensic morgue very interested in anythnig related to crime investigation, forensic autopsy, pathology, human disease, biology, chemistry, human anatomy, physics.

I hope one day to become a forensic pathologist not just autopsy tech.

I really wanna be a forensic pathologist as well. I begin school next month for my bachelor's degree in biology which is what I need in order to get into medical school. Then, I have to do four years of that and, then, a residency. Phew. It's such a long process, but, I am honestly so very excited.

Same here, it takes up to ten years to become certified. Wish you best of luck! :Merry Xmas:

here to introduce self ... my name is SovietYaoi77 ... like the good work here and also most night awake ... nothing bad as waking up when is light outside ... yeez ... especially winter or even summer days not good for me ... anyways okay ... thank for accept me here ... keep up the good work =3

im 40 ... yeez so old already ... still young at heart tho ... anyways thanks for the welcome and holidays and such ...
yeh some of the guys here very interesting like that serial killer guy ripping on those gay boys asses 13 and 14 years also amongst them ... so delicious but boys and guys i rather like still living somehow .... females at the other hand ... ooooh the rippin the violatin the cuttin the rippin apart of the body itselfs sounds so exciting! ... its during those 3d shooting nudey games that i must developed the taste for effimanate boys and females of course ... its like a blessing seeing all these sites thriving around the business of death ... real cool real professional ... anyways gettin hot thinkin bout again ... you know thinking about it those fleshlights work a marvel when seeing beheadings and limbs chopped off ... yes my beloved fleshlights ... could never get mad at them ... anyways im degressing off topic here ... either happy times and see maybe you later guys ... maybe reply again somewhere ... hopefully ...

Back