What will you do if you captured these 3 handsome and sexy Chinese triplets?

database1981

Forum Regular
What will you do to them? I always want to see hot twins or triplets in a film getting tortured murdered but I don't think there is except for the Hellraiser. Is there any film you know????

I hope this does not happen in real life ever cause it will be so depressing to see 3 siblings go.

For me, I hope I see in a film that these triplets got captured in a hot barn undressed and they are sweating while they are in chains. Then I will approach them and ask who will I strangle, shot and stabbed. If no one answers, I will approach one of them and ask if you don't tell me, I'll strangle his neck, then I received no answer and I strangle this hot Chinese guy while the two are terrified, crying and watching. Then, while they see the dead body of their brother with eyes open and tongues out. Then I will proceed with the next guy...

luutriplets.jpeg
luutriplets2.jpeg

Last edited:
I also find the idea of killing twins or triplets hot.

For these three, I would chained them up in a dungeon. Then I would ask who is the eldest and who is the youngest. The eldest would be killed first to terrify the younger ones by gutting him alive. Then I would use his intestines to choke the second one to death. Both of their dicks and balls would be cut off and the youngest one would have to eat his brothers' genitals raw. When he finish, I would butcher him alive like livestocks, in fact, all of their bodies would be butchered up and the meat stored away.

Back