Strangulation

Choke_Me!

Forum Regular
People think I'm strange, because I have loved being choked ever since I was little. My favorite way is a LONG session with a strong pair of bare hands, but really anything works. I just love the feeling of being helpless, out of breath, having my eyes bulging...I just really love it! I'll talk to anyone and I've met some people for fun in real life. If ANYONE is interested in or curious about choking, strangulation, or breath play, please message me! Maybe we'll even meet up one day, you never know!

Note stranglulation is different than suffocation in that strangulation cuts of blood flow to the brain. If you are heavy and have stamina, you can sit on someone's chest and they will suffocate if done properly.

dj, that is kinda hot to imagine a hard cocked bear sitting on me as my lungs are gradually deflated. This would be lethal as you slowly jack off as I gradually gasp for smaller and smaller breaths. Soon the work of inhaling against the massive bear weight is too much and you cum on my dead face. Cum splatters against my wide staring eyes, but there in no blink, no reaction other that my wild death cum spraying all over your hair back...

Back