Dungeon of Death

Mister Kon Tiki!

Mr. KonTiki, do not try to convince me that you are innocent. - You planted the rats yourself in the basement. Evidence - the rat that ate the victim's family jewels is a fancy rat of the Russian Blue type with dumbo ears. A special breed developed You in Your private fancy rat kennel. Se attached photo enlargement!

View attachment 116045

Busted!
However, it's actually a possum head grafted onto a white rat's body. The possum head looked meaner. Rats are not really my thing, this pic was made in response to a request by a member.
Anything (well, almost) to please!

I came across this hot body in the dungeon today but have no idea what to do with it, any suggestions?

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/66e133749532933][/URL]

I came across this hot body in the dungeon today but have no idea what to do with it, any suggestions?

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/66e133749532933][/URL]

Here’s a fantasy the pic inspires for me -- He’s a Special Forces military stud who was captured while making a top secret delivery. Couriers commonly conceal a chip, microfilm or other sensitive data in a capsule ingested into the body, either by swallowing it prior to the mission or having it implanted through the rectum deep into the guts. He’s valuable only for a single small object lodged inside him. The rest of him is worthless meat. Perhaps he was killed during capture, or possibly he was subsequently executed, stripped, and laid out in the morgue to be body-searched. If he is unconscious but still alive on the table, he’ll be put down with a spring-loaded slaughterhouse spike gun pressed to the back of his neck, or receive a 9mm head shot at close range, or his throat will be slit. Prior to the anal probe, it is customary for investigators to serially rape the ass and loosen it for easier examination. An inserted combat knife will open the anus even further, after which forceps will probe for the prize he carries and extract the capsule. If rear entry proves unfruitful, his carcass will be flipped belly up and slit open from cock to sternum for a more thorough inquest.

But I'm sure whatever you come up with will be a fitting end for the guy.

Here’s a fantasy the pic inspires for me -- He’s a Special Forces military stud who was captured while making a top secret delivery. Couriers commonly conceal a chip, microfilm or other sensitive data in a capsule ingested into the body, either by swallowing it prior to the mission or having it implanted through the rectum deep into the guts. He’s valuable only for a single small object lodged inside him. The rest of him is worthless meat. Perhaps he was killed during capture, or possibly he was subsequently executed, stripped, and laid out in the morgue to be body-searched. If he is unconscious but still alive on the table, he’ll be put down with a spring-loaded slaughterhouse spike gun pressed to the back of his neck, or receive a 9mm head shot at close range, or his throat will be slit. Prior to the anal probe, it is customary for investigators to serially rape the ass and loosen it for easier examination. An inserted combat knife will open the anus even further, after which forceps will probe for the prize he carries and extract the capsule. If rear entry proves unfruitful, his carcass will be flipped belly up and slit open from cock to sternum for a more thorough inquest.

WOW! Just WOW! That got me so hot reading what you proposed doing with the prisoner and gave me loads of ideas! I'm thinking I might have to enlarge the morgue area of the dungeon!!!!!

Damn TakeNoPrizners,

That's an awesome fantasy! Have you ever thought about writing a short story?

I've posted a couple on here and they seem to be well-received. I've had another one in the works for over a year, but shit happens and other things take priority. One of these days...

Of course, the Dungeon of Death has been around for hundreds (if not thousands) of years, throughout history people have gone there to act out their darkest fantasies.

Hey, KonTiki, I saw a notice that you'd posted something today in this thread concerning the artist known as "The Hun" (and more particularly about one of his characters, Gohr). This interested me very much because Hun Comics are my absolute FAVORITE! However, when I got here to the thread, I found that your post no longer exists. Did you change your mind and delete it? Will you be posting something relating to "The Hun" later?

Hey, KonTiki, I saw a notice that you'd posted something today in this thread concerning the artist known as "The Hun" (and more particularly about one of his characters, Gohr). This interested me very much because Hun Comics are my absolute FAVORITE! However, when I got here to the thread, I found that your post no longer exists. Did you change your mind and delete it? Will you be posting something relating to "The Hun" later?

Hey Alex, something went wrong with Imagebam yesterday, it seems there's a problem when you try and get the code of pictures you uploaded a while back, so I just deleted them and reloaded them today and hopefully that will solve the problem.

The two pictures are an homage to the Gohr the Barbarian pics of The Hun, fans of his work will know the picture I am referencing.

and as you can see, something went wrong there too! When I post the BB Code into the link box that comes up when you click on the little planet icon it seems to sort of duplicate the link (but not quite) I don't have the expertise to remedy this. Still, at least this time the two images are there.

Those are admirable tributes to The Hun's work! The adventures of Gohr are good, but Big Sig's adventures at school and in jail are even better. :D

Back