Dungeon of Death

When I click on the thumbnail I don't get to see the large version. This may take some working out.

I wish I could tell you what is causing the problem, but I am not good with computers. Hopefully, one of the many IT wizards here at CDG will come to your rescue.

I wish I could tell you what is causing the problem, but I am not good with computers. Hopefully, one of the many IT wizards here at CDG will come to your rescue.

So long as people here can see the large image it doesn't matter if I can or can't after all, I have the original. It was just so I could check if it's working for others. I guess if it doesn't, they'll holler!

It appears you did everything correctly, KonTiki. I see the thumbnail in your post, and when I click on it I'm taken to the big ImageBam version. :D Even a punk's firm muscular butt is no match for a chainsaw.

I echo what alexonedeath said. I click on the thumnail and I'm taken to the full-sized version.

I love the agonized look on the young kid's face, as the chainsaw rips into his beautiful ass.

I echo what alexonedeath said. I click on the thumnail and I'm taken to the full-sized version.

I love the agonized look on the young kid's face, as the chainsaw rips into his beautiful ass.

You need to clear your inbox mate, I am trying to send you a PM re change of email address ;-)

And here are the latest from the dungeon (gonna have to call the Exterminator in to get the rodents under control!)

The impalement (yes, it's triple) is exciting! Piercing the two men by the same stake is good, but, by also putting the one guy's boner up the other guy's arsehole, you've made it GREAT. What do you suppose that blue cloth wrapped around the one ankle is? Maybe you could turn it into a pair of blue socks for him. Seeing men having sex in nothing but their socks is a major turn-on.

The impalement (yes, it's triple) is exciting! Piercing the two men by the same stake is good, but, by also putting the one guy's boner up the other guy's arsehole, you've made it GREAT. What do you suppose that blue cloth wrapped around the one ankle is? Maybe you could turn it into a pair of blue socks for him. Seeing men having sex in nothing but their socks is a major turn-on.

Actually the blue cloth is a marker from a wrestling match (source of original pic) the opponent wears a red marker, tho in this scene he seems to have lost it.

Thanks, KonTiki. As usual your imagination runs wild and wonderful in the Dungeon of Death. All your ideas are hot. Letting a guy blow wad from belly shots before he gets it in the chest is inspired, as are the horny rats that know exactly where to go first. I'm glad to see the under-represented execution method of sawing a guy in half with a saw through the crotch and arse. The historical precedent for saw-death can be seen in one of the several films and television series about the Borgias. The Renaissance would have loved chain saws to play with, but 15th century executioners made good use of hand-held timber saws operated by a duo of executioners. This scene is from the Netflix version of Borgia, sometimes listed as Borgia: Faith and Fear from 2011: https://vimeo.com/40511957

Thanks, KonTiki. As usual your imagination runs wild and wonderful in the Dungeon of Death. All your ideas are hot. Letting a guy blow wad from belly shots before he gets it in the chest is inspired, as are the horny rats that know exactly where to go first. I'm glad to see the under-represented execution method of sawing a guy in half with a saw through the crotch and arse. The historical precedent for saw-death can be seen in one of the several films and television series about the Borgias. The Renaissance would have loved chain saws to play with, but 15th century executioners made good use of hand-held timber saws operated by a duo of executioners. This scene is from the Netflix version of Borgia, sometimes listed as Borgia: Faith and Fear from 2011: https://vimeo.com/40511957

I love KonTiki's work! This is one of my favorite threads. I love the way those hungry rats are emasculating that dude!

And thanks for the link to that scene, TakeNoPrizners. Very fucking hot!

My pleasure. It's the most brutal of the different Borgia shows (though of course nothing tops Dungeon of Death)!

Very horny vidclip, surprisingly given that I don't rate the guys. But deffo an idea for a future pic.

I'm tied up with a major effort at present so it'll have to be one for the back burner.

Mean time here's a little something.

Must remember to read all the way down the page!!!

Thanks GreatWhite & TakeNo for the very flattering remarks! Here's one from the archives:

Mister Kon Tiki!

Mr. KonTiki, do not try to convince me that you are innocent. - You planted the rats yourself in the basement. Evidence - the rat that ate the victim's family jewels is a fancy rat of the Russian Blue type with dumbo ears. A special breed developed You in Your private fancy rat kennel. Se attached photo enlargement!

russianblue.png

Back