Dead Cavalry Troopers

KonTiki

Forum Regular
I've only done a few of these but have loads of source material so will eventually get around to producing more.

Go to the Playing Dead Facebook page for toms of these! they're sexy horny.

I HATE Facesucks and don't really know how to use it but when I tried doing as you suggest, all I got was some New Zealand tribute band and a car cleaning company?!?
Lil' help please?

I HATE Facesucks and don't really know how to use it but when I tried doing as you suggest, all I got was some New Zealand tribute band and a car cleaning company?!?
Lil' help please?

"Playing dead" is a private group of Facebook. The members post photos or videos of dead soldiers, dead cops or dead people from movies or reenactment groups.

Great pic but not enough resolution to be useful for manips. If some sweet person cared to go through and hunt out some more detailed high-res images and post them here well then that would be spiffy!!!!!

#2, 3, 5, 9 and 10 were all excellent. The others are just not sharp enough. Thanks for posting them, I shall get around to playing with them and see what I can create. If you come across any more, feel free to post them.
Many thanks.

Back