Death in the West

I like the cowboy-themed art too! There have been a number of scholarly books written addressing the subjects of both cowboy life and pirate life in the old days. Abundant evidence has been found proving that homosexual activity was rampant, on the range and at sea. So, this saddlecock business may be more than fantasy.

I like the cowboy-themed art too! There have been a number of scholarly books written addressing the subjects of both cowboy life and pirate life in the old days. Abundant evidence has been found proving that homosexual activity was rampant, on the range and at sea. So, this saddlecock business may be more than fantasy.

Possibly/probably so. Pirates interest me too, I shall have to turn my attention to them when I get a moment ...

Cowboys, Indians, Outlaws, Bounty Hunters and Deputies -- you couldn't ask for a more All-American bunch. When they mix it up, it's clean and wholesome fun for the whole family. Well, for Dad and the sons anyway. No girls allowed! Thanks, KonTiki for your illustrated history of the Old West.

Back