Death in the West

KonTiki

Forum Regular
This is a problem, I want to keep all my western pics together, but some of them are alive and some dead. I decided to put them in this section, since the ones who are alive won't be for very long! I've done a load of these so I'll just post a few at a time (keep 'em wanting more!)

The hanging one is my favorite. Spin him around, drop his jeans and stuff his tight spasming hole while he swings.

first panel it the HOTTEST!

Do you mean the first picture or the first post of 5 pics?
Either way, thanks, glad you like. I haven't posted more cos there didn't seem to be any interest in them so I've been focusing on Dungeon of Death pics which seem to be more popular.

The hanging one is my favorite. Spin him around, drop his jeans and stuff his tight spasming hole while he swings.
best time to fuck a hanging man is when he is hanging but aint dead yet. still twitching at the end of his rope for fucking.

In the old West, cowboys used to strap plaited leather 'saddlecocks' to their saddles and impale themselves (either naked or via a strategic slit in the seat of their pants) on these rough and ready dildoes for a day of fun in the saddle. Just walking their horse would send waves of pleasure through their prostate, moving their steed to a trot, canter or (shudder!) gallop would increase the sensations and many's the man who returned to the bunkhouse at night with an empty sac.

Back